The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1940
Original post by James3110
I am, hopefully :biggrin: Which unis are you going to apply to?

Oh cool! :five:Well I won't know for definite until I get my results, but I am considering quite a few! The ones which require AAB which I like are UCL, KCL and UEA. The unis which require ABB that I like are Manchester and Medway School of Pharmacy in Greenwich :smile:
How about you?
Reply 1941
Does anyone else's sixth form/college open before Track updates?
Ugh god I don't know whether it's a god's send or not.
Reply 1942
I really want my results to come already, its taking too long. The suspense is just annoying and I want to know my results so I can decide my degree and unis etc. 5 days...
Original post by JFA 95

They don't actually open before track updates but results are released online at 7am with my college.
Original post by HPAG
You don't add clearing choices and hope one of them will accept you. You need to speak to the univs that are in clearing. If one of them agrees to accept you, then you put that as your clearing choice after 5 PM. You can put only one choice. UCAS forwards that to the Uni who send back a confirmation.

Ah, OK. Now I can understand why people are so worried about not getting their results at the crack of dawn.
Reply 1945
Original post by needtosucceed=)
aha I like your style :wink:

or you could combine both and go TGI's - they have baileys milkshake :2in1:

Baileys milkshake?! OH EM GEE. I'm there! Cheers for that :biggrin:
Original post by Frostyjoe
Oh I know. I do ICT and Geography with CCEA and i'm really worried about my ICT, the coursework took me ages and I feel as though I have messed it up. Geography not so much but I do keep thinking about my writing.

It is irritating that I have to travel the whole way into school just to collect one result. :angry: There is no benefit of going to school at all.

Good luck with the Geography AS. I remember you from the Geography section haha. :smile:
Reply 1947
5 days before results day, check out my blog if you haven't already done so about preparing for the day!

http://tahneatnewman.wordpress.com/2013/08/02/results-and-university-my-advice/

Good luck!
Original post by Andaxay
Baileys milkshake?! OH EM GEE. I'm there! Cheers for that :biggrin:

yea I've not tried it though yet :frown:
if results go well im there as well :biggrin:
aha no problem!
Reply 1949
Does anyone know if i get ABBB i can do medicine or not
Reply 1950
Verrrrrrrrry confused here :tongue:
Trying to distract myself by running, babysitting my nieces, Netflix and reading but it still keeps popping into my head :frown: anyone else like this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1952
Original post by lillollystar
Trying to distract myself by running, babysitting my nieces, Netflix and reading but it still keeps popping into my head :frown: anyone else like this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have u seen the bling ring or the conjuring
Reply 1953
Original post by Etoile

I'll also buy a copy of the Telegraph I guess. I feel a bit calmer now I have a plan :lol:

When does the paper come out by the way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1954
Original post by tsrking
Does anyone know if i get ABBB i can do medicine or not

2 a's you might be OK but only 1 and you'll probably need to keep your fingers crossed for quite a few others on the course doing similar
Reply 1955
Original post by PythianLegume
I was under the impression it was almost exclusively Oxbridge that start late.

Exeter changed from 1 Oct to 23 Sept after I'd applied and I'm pretty sure there was somewhere else I applied to, other than Cambridge, which also started in October but I can't remember where.

Original post by needtosucceed=)
ohh really I thought most start mid/late sept :s-smilie:

whats ur firm?

I think it varies any time between early sept and early oct with most in mid/late sept :smile:
My firm is Cambridge :frown:
Original post by JFA 95

Mine does - 7am. I do think it's a good thing :tongue:
Reply 1957
Original post by susannad
2 a's you might be OK but only 1 and you'll probably need to keep your fingers crossed for quite a few others on the course doing similar

Are you a medicine applicant :eek:
Original post by Etoile
My firm is Cambridge :frown:

Why the sad face? :curious:
Original post by tsrking
Have u seen the bling ring or the conjuring

I've seen neither. The conjuring looks really scary!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest