The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2000
Original post by HPAG
Here's hoping you get the results to be called for that picture. :clap2:

Wouldn't that be nice? Although, I think the fact I haven't got a twin probably lowers my chances a bit. :wink:

ONLY FIVE DAYS TO GO OH NO.
Original post by JFA 95
Say I got my results and they were below the requirements of my firm, but Track hadn't updated, do you think we can still ring the uni in anticipation that you've missed the offer? Like, at 7:30? I mean it'd beat the phone rush hour.

I think the majority of Uni phone lines open at 08:00, but it's definitely worth a shot. Anything's worth a shot on results day. I'd run naked around the Olympic Stadium if it meant I could get into my Firm!
I just ordered a Fender Jazz Bass Guitar which will be delivered the day after results. It'll either feel like a deserved reward or a shameless guitar binge.

The worst part is, I don't even really play the bass.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by needtosucceed=)
ahhh yea those are the ones I like :biggrin:
oh really, my dads being a bit ott then haha.
have u seen paranormal activity? I found the 2nd one fairly scary, if its like that i'll enjoy it :tongue:

Yeah I'd say it's a lot like Paranormal Activity, although it's quite a bit scarier in my opinion. I think you'll probably enjoy it then, it's not bad, just not for me! There were definitely loads of people screaming in the cinema.
STILL waiting for the results plus activation email. It's really stressing me out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2005
I think I have ran out of excitement now. Now just want it over with. :dry:
ahhh yea those are the ones I like :biggrin:
oh really, my dads being a bit ott then haha.
have u seen paranormal activity? I found the 2nd one fairly scary, if its like that i'll enjoy it :tongue:

What film are you talking about?
Original post by venenecinema
Yeah I'd say it's a lot like Paranormal Activity, although it's quite a bit scarier in my opinion. I think you'll probably enjoy it then, it's not bad, just not for me! There were definitely loads of people screaming in the cinema.

Oo it sounds pretty good, gonna have to convince one of my non-horror kind of friends to come see it with me! :redface:
Reply 2008
Original post by Lorem Ipsum
I just ordered a Fender Jazz Bass Guitar which will be delivered the day after results. It'll either feel like a deserved reward or a shameless guitar binge.

The worst part is, I don't even really play the bass.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As a music student-to-be I totally appreciate what you are saying right here.
Reply 2009
Original post by TheNoobyPotato
Don't listen to them, it was amazing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

95% of the cinema were laughing at everything that happened. It was quite a funny movie but yh i guess you could say scary, just creepy tbh and a couple jump scenes.
Original post by Jessie7003
It's so much more terrifying than paranormal activity 2! You'd love it, I screamed at some bits and 3 girls ran out crying haha!

have you seen the 3rd one, is it scarier than the 2nd? I never got round to seeing it.
OMG crying?! :eek: that scary?! this sounds right up my street haha :cool:
have you seen the 3rd one, is it scarier than the 2nd? I never got round to seeing it.
OMG crying?! :eek: that scary?! this sounds right up my street haha :cool:

I saw paranormal activity 1-3, never saw the 4th but the conjuring is deffo one of my fav scary movies of all time :smile: It's amazing and the story lines good too! They're thinking of making a sequel as well :smile:
Original post by lillollystar
I've seen neither. The conjuring looks really scary!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My friend made me watch that movie. It sucks okay. It just sucks. But then again i'm not into horror movies and I think they're funny if you watch it with a group of people and watch their reactions, but no. This movie did nothing for me. The trailer literally includes all the interesting parts of the movie -.-'
was it as scary/gruesome as everyones says it is?
Original post by Padouken
What film are you talking about?

the conjuring. you seen it?
Original post by Silcce
My friend made me watch that movie. It sucks okay. It just sucks. But then again i'm not into horror movies and I think they're funny if you watch it with a group of people and watch their reactions, but no. This movie did nothing for me. The trailer literally includes all the interesting parts of the movie -.-'

ahh really :frown: well I havent seen the trailer so im gonna make sure I dont watch it aha.
Original post by Jessie7003
I saw paranormal activity 1-3, never saw the 4th but the conjuring is deffo one of my fav scary movies of all time :smile: It's amazing and the story lines good too! They're thinking of making a sequel as well :smile:

went onto amazon to see how much paranormal activity costs, and just found out theres a 4th one! when did that come out :eek: sixth form made me oblivious to the outside world :colondollar:
ooo a sequel, that sounds good! gonna try go watch conjuring before results day :biggrin:
the conjuring. you seen it?

Nah. I don't believe in scary movies, they've never interested me.
Original post by Padouken
Nah. I don't believe in scary movies, they've never interested me.

what do u mean? scary films can be based on real life though?
btw wasn't me who negged you.
(edited 10 years ago)
what do u mean? scary films can be based on real life though?

Oh yeah I forgot, they tried to claim at the beginning of the conjuring that it was actually based on real life. It's a movie about ghosts and they expect people to believe that it was real.
Original post by venenecinema
Oh yeah I forgot, they tried to claim at the beginning of the conjuring that it was actually based on real life. It's a movie about ghosts and they expect people to believe that it was real.

oo really, yea thats kinda stupid most people don't believe in it :/
literally have no idea what this films about, just wanna see it for the scariness :biggrin:

Latest