The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sharmine
Gone from being nervous to absolutely terrified.

Yup. It suddenly feels so close!
Original post by tamil4
really regret YOLOing my biology practicals now

Going from my school, whether you YOLO your Bio practicals or study really hard, they're still impossible to do well in.

*Can you tell I'm bitter?
Does anyone know whether when your teacher/s have marked your coursework and given it a mark and then send it off for the examiner to mark it, the examiner would change it if they think it deserves higher(or lower) I was just wondering cos think my coursework is gonna put me back and some last minute improvements made me wonder if the examiner would think it was slightly better than my teacher. It was aqa english lit B and it was on a Shakespeare text and Educating Rita too

Also does anyone know if the drama aqa as boundaries change (dunno if it's A or B or whatever) with the practical exam, not the written? Cos think my teacher said they might change, hoping they will cos I was only 2 measly marks off a B at As and just hoping that the boundaries lower by 2 marks for the practical side! (the written won't change cos that was in January) If anyone knows answer asap please! Thanks!x
Original post by garabacm
Are there any AQA economists on this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes
Reply 2064
5 days!! Absolutely terrified nw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kalliope
Going from my school, whether you YOLO your Bio practicals or study really hard, they're still impossible to do well in.

*Can you tell I'm bitter?

I thought it was impossible to do anything other than YOLO your biology practicals, since all we get told is the title of the task, and get absolutely no feedback on how to improve on the previous practicals that we drastically failed...

*is also bitter *

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ecawthorn
Does anyone know whether when your teacher/s have marked your coursework and given it a mark and then send it off for the examiner to mark it, the examiner would change it if they think it deserves higher(or lower) I was just wondering cos think my coursework is gonna put me back and some last minute improvements made me wonder if the examiner would think it was slightly better than my teacher. It was aqa english lit B and it was on a Shakespeare text and Educating Rita too

Also does anyone know if the drama aqa as boundaries change (dunno if it's A or B or whatever) with the practical exam, not the written? Cos think my teacher said they might change, hoping they will cos I was only 2 measly marks off a B at As and just hoping that the boundaries lower by 2 marks for the practical side! (the written won't change cos that was in January) If anyone knows answer asap please! Thanks!x

Grade boundaries for pretty much every subject changes every year. This includes course work and I am pretty sure it will change for English although I am not sure about drama because it is performance based.

Edit the examiner can change the marks that you are given and the grades can increase or decrease
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by suncake
I thought it was impossible to do anything other than YOLO your biology practicals, since all we get told is the title of the task, and get absolutely no feedback on how to improve on the previous practicals that we drastically failed...

*is also bitter *

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, exactly!
5 DAYS GUYS HOLD ON WHILE I HAVE A BREAKDOWN :confused:
Original post by georgiapal
5 DAYS GUYS HOLD ON WHILE I HAVE A BREAKDOWN :confused:

More like 4 days actually, have more of a breakdown
Original post by venenecinema

I can't believe it's gonna be the week of Results Day soon, bloody terrifying! :beard:
This thread will really start to get busy next week, but surprisingly the 2011 and 2012 results day thread moved really quick a full week before the day! :nooo:
Original post by Matt_dragon
Thank you so much!!! :biggrin: xxx

P.S Who on earth negged you for saying happy birthday? O.o!

No problem - I hope you've had a lovely day! :smile:

I've only just seen this! Confused doesn't quite cover it! I was only being nice TSR...
Brother told my parents I'm homo. :unimpressed:
Original post by venenecinema

i actually feel physically sick :biggrin:
Original post by Miracle Day
Brother told my parents I'm homo. :unimpressed:

:frown:
Original post by annemariemoore
I can't believe it's gonna be the week of Results Day soon, bloody terrifying! :beard:

every day we get closer it kills me a little bit more
Do universities get our results tonight/tomorrow? Oh dear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lillollystar
Do universities get our results tonight/tomorrow? Oh dear

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yep:
Original post by needtosucceed=)
ah really, are u not easily scared or?

Ive watched lots of horror movies, i liked it though c:

Latest