The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2140
Original post by JamesTheCool
So many pompous privileged oiks oinking and oinking over their multitude of A*s, which is actually the result of coming from a pathetically insecure middle class family and having over-zealous parents rather than being a superior walk of life and making everyone else feel like worthless scum.

Im from a working class, single parent family and I'm expecting a few A*'s. I think you need to immerse yourself in your own self pity as opposed to inflicting it on others.…
Reply 2141
Original post by kingdoo
I have a nose bleed hope it isn't a bad sign

Hahah! I hope not but in the anime world, it's definitely not. My week is filled with weddings so I'm occupied
Original post by YoloPirate
Does anybody know when Track will confirm your places? I've heard differing opinions that range from 1AM - 8AM?

No earlier than 7AM, most likely between then and 8
Original post by chignesh10
nice! imperial hopefully :tongue:

Holy crap, that's impressive! Best of luck to you! :h:
Apparently clearing spaces are at an unprecedented high (news):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Original post by SyedaK
Hahah! I hope not but in the anime world, it's definitely not. My week is filled with weddings so I'm occupied

Weddings can be good to waste time.:wink:
Original post by kingdoo
Weddings can be good to waste time.:wink:

So can Runescape, apparently... :colondollar:
Original post by Kat12395

Yeah, or you know a movie franchise I may watch the entire star wars series or lord of the rings or harry potter. Actually that may take me to Thursday:wink:
Reply 2148
Original post by Padouken
Apparently clearing spaces are at an unprecedented high (news):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Darn it! Should've expected that. That is still a tuneee.

I quit runescape back in 2005 when someone lured me into a clan of dark magicians, consequently losing my longingly fought for steel breastplate.
Original post by kingdoo
Yeah, or you know a movie franchise I may watch the entire star wars series or lord of the rings or harry potter. Actually that may take me to Thursday:wink:

I may steal this idea from you! Although LotR would probably be thrown in somewhere... :u:
I quit runescape back in 2005 when someone lured me into a clan of dark magicians, consequently losing my longingly fought for steel breastplate.

I quit first after a series of emails from Jagex saying that someone had hacked into, and sold, all of my hours of work. I restarted it a day or so ago... Now I have a sombrero and I can't tear myself away! :colone:
watched the Conjuring earlier, took my mind off results for a while. Recommend it to everyone....! :colone:
I quit first after a series of emails from Jagex saying that someone had hacked into, and sold, all of my hours of work. I restarted it a day or so ago... Now I have a sombrero and I can't tear myself away! :colone:

Oh how I remember the life of being an innocent kid who spent his life on the greatest free game ever:cool:
99 hours to results day.
Just sayin'.
Reply 2155
Original post by kate113855
99 hours to results day.
Just sayin'.

I can get my results at midnight, so it's literally in the double figures for me now! :afraid:
Original post by Arva
I can get my results at midnight, so it's literally in the double figures for me now! :afraid:

Results plus? How?
Original post by Arva

How???:confused:
Reply 2158
Original post by kingdoo
How???:confused:

Results plus? How?

I'm a professional hacker :wink: :lol:
Original post by Matt_dragon
Haha I shall indeed thanks! :biggrin:
Hahahaha, wednesday night LOL - I'm gonna spend the entire night watching Harry Potter and drinking Pink Lucozade/Coke because I know I won't be able to sleep at all. Should be such fuuuuun -_-

Happy birthday x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest