The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by garabacm
Not really no, we focused on unit 3 until 2 weeks before buss4 when we started it, hence why most of us failed. I need an A overall too, I did 'poorly' on unit 1 first time cos I got 1 marks into the A, so I'm hoping to pick up marks there! #prayforme

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh wow thats crazy! but 30/40 is really good for one of the essays! did u think the jan paper was easier than junes? i think it was. ahhh well I did even more poorly then, i got an A on the dot! what did u get in buss2? ahaha im praying :2euk48l:
Reply 2221
Watching Southpark and eating cheesy doritos to pass the time. Living the high life!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depression stage engaged...

[video="youtube;sDUmT3wm-0A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDUmT3wm-0A[/video]
Original post by AmyAintDead
THIS. I'm currently at Bargaining. Personally, I'm praying to Superman as the last time I did that, I got a nice Additional Mathematics paper.

I'm going through a really fast cycle each day that repeats itself in the space of about 30 minutes. :laugh:
Original post by Pedd
Watching Southpark and eating cheesy doritos to pass the time. Living the high life!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What school in Enfield?
Original post by Infamous12
Well i resat unit 3 aswell so it depends how i have done it both exams. Hoping for atleast a B. What about you?

how did unit 3 go? I need a high A in this exam, nearly an a* to get an a overall :redface:

but if ive improved on resits of buss1+2 then I could probably get a B in buss4 and still be okay :smile:
Original post by shannahb
I got 60/100 on PSYA3, it was awful! That was back in January though. I hated PSYA4 as well but I hope I didn't do as tragically awful. I need 22 for a C, 57 for a B and 97 for an A :/ I know it won't happen but I can't help but hope I got 97+ :frown: Wishful, deluded thinking..

I'm in a similar situation, did PSYA4 in Jan and got 72/100 so in unit 3 I need 5ums for a C, 27 for a B or 91 for an A. I think I'll get the B but there's very little chance of 91 in Unit 3
Original post by CurtisDean
I seriously just started sobbing, because after months and weeks of trying to suppress the thought of my AS Level results, it has hit my like a ton of bricks! I have the biggest frown on in the entire world. Oh my gosh, I am so sad. WHY??!?!? WHY CURTISDEAN do you have to be so SDUVNSDUNEWOIFMEF,CPECNQEGEVMKWQFMPQEF,2Q0-WEVP.;EV,POWEVM!!!

*continues to sob*

Honestly, I know how you feel. Everything has just hit me like a bus. If you want some comfort, this forum is here to help. :hugs:
Reply 2228
Original post by ColourDog
Anyone else do psychology A (aqa)?
I felt PYSA3 went quite well, but I need an 'a' in that exam.... Not sure it will be an A if everyone else found it nice?

I did this paper :smile: I felt it was okay, some people I know found it difficult though. I need a B to get an A, so fingers crossed for the both of us :smile:
Original post by annemariemoore
I'm going through a really fast cycle each day that repeats itself in the space of about 30 minutes. :laugh:

Hahah Im living a fast cycle too... my family and girlfriend must think I'm psychotic!
Reply 2230
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Can I have the other shoulder? :colondollar:

Yeah no problem. Weep all you want my friend as long as I can use your shoulder after you've finished.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kieran1502
I'm in a similar situation, did PSYA4 in Jan and got 72/100 so in unit 3 I need 5ums for a C, 27 for a B or 91 for an A. I think I'll get the B but there's very little chance of 91 in Unit 3

Unit 3 is a bit of a pain in the butt.. Which topics did you do for it? Our college did perception, eating behaviour and relationships. Perception was the most horrendously dull thing ever! We did schizophrenia and addiction for unit 4 and I got the SZ question I wanted so I'm just praying :/ haha
Reply 2232
Original post by kingdoo
Does anyone know if when the grade boundaries come out on Wednesday you can also access examiners reports and mark schemes?

I know that for Edexcel, examiner reports are released securely on August 20, so again, we'll need someone with a username and password to upload them! Edexcel mark schemes are already available, not sure about other exam boards, sorry!
Original post by Paramore<3
I know that for Edexcel, examiner reports are released securely on August 20, so again, we'll need someone with a username and password to upload them! Edexcel mark schemes are already available, not sure about other exam boards, sorry!

That is annoying surely they cannot see people cheating as people have already done the blasted exams.
Original post by annemariemoore

I tend to have small intense moments of worry where it just builds up and then I just go do something and then I forget. And then I log on TSR again and then panic.

Aaah, may Cthulhu devour me if I fail.
I got 60/100 on PSYA3, it was awful! That was back in January though. I hated PSYA4 as well but I hope I didn't do as tragically awful. I need 22 for a C, 57 for a B and 97 for an A :/ I know it won't happen but I can't help but hope I got 97+ :frown: Wishful, deluded thinking..

Oh really? I think i got 60/100 for PSYA4 in jan! :tongue: I really hate psychology :colondollar:

I retook PSYA4 as would need an A in PSYA3 to get a B overall, but PSYA3 was before the PSYA4 exam and as i thought PSYA3 went well... revision was limited for PSYA4 :/ regretting it now :/

Hopeful thinking for the both of us!
Reply 2236
Original post by MathsNerd1
I'm not too sure it will really, just find stuff to occupy your time and you'll be fine :smile:

Yeah, that's the plan. I've arranged to spend the majority of the day doing archery, so I'm looking forward to it in a way, haha :biggrin:
Unit 3 is a bit of a pain in the butt.. Which topics did you do for it? Our college did perception, eating behaviour and relationships. Perception was the most horrendously dull thing ever! We did schizophrenia and addiction for unit 4 and I got the SZ question I wanted so I'm just praying :/ haha

Unit 3 I did relationships, aggression and gender which were all quite dull. For unit 4 we did phobias and addiction which I felt were a lot more interesting. Unit 3 just seem like a memory game to regurgitate a structured answer
Original post by AmyAintDead
THIS. I'm currently at Bargaining. Personally, I'm praying to Superman as the last time I did that, I got a nice Additional Mathematics paper.

Agree. I'm on stage 5 already :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
trying to forget about results day!!!

Does anyone know of any outdoor attractions with the family in the car after 10pm in the streets of london other than central london?

Sounds like a joke right...but im serious

Thanks

Latest