The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Story of my life...

I really should let it go but i can't. What i'd really love is for someone to post a copy of the M2 paper so i can do some predictions.

I'll probably make a thread about it tomorrow. Chances are no-one will reply as WJEC is such a ****ty exam board.

It's in moments like this i wish i was doing edexcel. Okay maybe not...
Reply 2401
will probably be marathoning harry potter films the night before
nothing like hagrid to calm my nerves
4 days to go!
Original post by joy_to_the_world
I really should let it go but i can't. What i'd really love is for someone to post a copy of the M2 paper so i can do some predictions.

I'll probably make a thread about it tomorrow. Chances are no-one will reply as WJEC is such a ****ty exam board.

It's in moments like this i wish i was doing edexcel. Okay maybe not...

PM someone called tullia, he might have it?
Original post by sam1w2e
Almost 4 days to go :afraid::afraid:

On the other hand, Breaking Bad is continuing very soon, hopefully that will distract me somewhat :awesome:

Spoiler

when?
PM someone called tullia, he might have it?

Oh okay i'll probably do that tomorrow and say you sent me :wink:
Oh okay i'll probably do that tomorrow and say you sent me :wink:

Haha, I think that's how you spell his username... He's very helpful :yep:
Haha, I think that's how you spell his username... He's very helpful :yep:

Does he use the WJEC exam board?
Reply 2408
Original post by ChemistryChic
We need to get a big watch-a-long thread.. we vote on a series and we begin at 10pm?

Yes, this needs to happen

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Does he use the WJEC exam board?

Yeah :lol:
Original post by Silcce
Runescape and Habbo Hotel was what I lived on back in the day! But it's changed soo much, I don't really see the point in going back on :/

It has! But being able to work up loadsamoney still manages to make me insanely happy somehow...
Original post by kingdoo
Yeah the 6 weeks we had before we broke up showed us how interesting they are. As for research methods we did most of it for AS level so that should be ok. It is weird though because I love learning so I will actual want to put myself through lots of work.:wink:

Trip wise I don't know about seeing really criminals but we are going down to see a proper court case so that should be interesting.:tongue:

What I will ask is are the case studies that you have to learn more interesting?:wink:

Well the jump is very big. 15 at AS to 54 t A2. I have to admit some are very interesting (particularly the forensic side) but some can be abit too much to take in as there is alot of detail (the health bit in partic). I think you should make flashcards for each study as i think that is what helped me the most when it came to revision. (Buy coloured FCs off amazon for a fiver). Good luck
Original post by kingdoo
Oh how I remember the life of being an innocent kid who spent his life on the greatest free game ever:cool:

This is what I have stooped to. Trying to regain my childhood instead of worrying endlessly! :tongue:
Reply 2413
Our teachers know our results too. I can't imagine the "haha!" look on that teacher who hates me; she thought I would get a D in my AS exam, but I ended up with an A and her tone became so bitter towards me afterwards. But now. She'll be like "Aha! I was right! He got lucky in the AS exam! but this time, hahahaha"

Edit: I'm wrong. Phew.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2414
Original post by Kat12395
It has! But being able to work up loadsamoney still manages to make me insanely happy somehow...

RS 3 lags on my laptop so bad!
Original post by Vicodin
will probably be marathoning harry potter films the night before
nothing like hagrid to calm my nerves

I think it's started to happen already, I stayed up until 5am watching Harry Potter movies... god help us.
Yeah :lol:

Okay found his avatar. Hopefully he'll be online tomorrow AND be able to help me. If not then thread it is..:sigh:
Original post by Cryl
Our teachers know our results too. I can't imagine the "haha!" look on that teacher who hates me; she thought I would get a D in my AS exam, but I ended up with an A and her tone became so bitter towards me afterwards. But now. She'll be like "Aha! I was right! He got lucky in the AS exam! but this time, hahahaha"

I'm pretty certain that teachers don't know your results until the 14th right? That's what I have always known it to be. I really hope that they don't know right now!
Original post by Cryl

She sounds like a bitch.
Okay found his avatar. Hopefully he'll be online tomorrow AND be able to help me. If not then thread it is..:sigh:

Just PM around, more likely to be successful:tongue:

Latest