The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathsNerd1
I doubt they'd do that because my parents tell me everything, I know pretty much all the stuff that gets said between teachers at my school cause she tells me :tongue:

What does she teach anyway? She has three degrees right?
What time on wednesday do you think the boundaries are out?
Reply 2442
Original post by Kat12395
This badboy has 12GB of RAM. No lagging. Never lagging. Thank you HP<3

My brother isn't so lucky, though. He's forever getting stuck behind rocks, white-screening & black-screening all over the place

Lucky. But tbh, I was expecting a new skill with RS 3. But all that changed was the interface. I like it; but it really isn't worth the lag I'm getting.
Original post by bieberfever
Happy birthday x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you very much!!! xxx
Original post by sandsphin
I always imagined the results were sent .pdf already formatted to the school and mass printed, i am so wrong...

What if they typo? In the past I've gotten sheets with edexcel and AQA etc.. Some schools use their own form of presentation but mine must mass print. I've seen similar looking results as mine so...
Original post by sandsphin
I always imagined the results were sent .pdf already formatted to the school and mass printed, i am so wrong...

Well that could be it, I don't know the exact details just the main ones and reasons why they get them the day before we do.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
What does she teach anyway? She has three degrees right?

Yeah she does in Maths, French and R.e, she teaches Maths :tongue:
Original post by Padouken
What if they typo? In the past I've gotten sheets with edexcel and AQA etc.. Some schools use their own form of presentation but mine must mass print. I've seen similar looking results as mine so...

I wonder if my results are certificates or if they're paper with a table... A typo would be very, very bad- especially when you're dealing with grades, there is only one key between A and D ahah!
Yeah she does in Maths, French and R.e, she teaches Maths :tongue:

You're so lucky...
You're so lucky...

I'm always getting compared to her and how she did 2 GCSE's (or equivalent) through the mail and A levels (or equivalent) too, I'm sure she did 6 in total
I'm always getting compared to her and how she did 2 GCSE's (or equivalent) through the mail and A levels (or equivalent) too, I'm sure she did 6 in total

Through the male?

I'll have that many:colone:
Original post by Cryl
Our teachers know our results too. I can't imagine the "haha!" look on that teacher who hates me; she thought I would get a D in my AS exam, but I ended up with an A and her tone became so bitter towards me afterwards. But now. She'll be like "Aha! I was right! He got lucky in the AS exam! but this time, hahahaha"

Edit: I'm wrong. Phew.

Teachers dont know? btw i remember you posting on the psychology A2 thread during the exams. Good luck :biggrin: i got an A too at AS so hopefully we do well this year too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Through the male?

I'll have that many:colone:

Yeah that's how she did her French and German courses :tongue: She also took another subject instead of having lunch too. I'll never live up to her standard :redface:
Original post by Cryl
Lucky. But tbh, I was expecting a new skill with RS 3. But all that changed was the interface. I like it; but it really isn't worth the lag I'm getting.

Yeah, there's a lot more of the membership advertisements all over the place too!
...Don't judge me but I may or may not have had a spare fiver lying around and caved...
Yeah that's how she did her French and German courses :tongue: She also took another subject instead of having lunch too. I'll never live up to her standard :redface:

What's a mail a level?:redface:
Reply 2455
Original post by Cryl
Yes, thank god!

I'm not going to sleep on Wednesday ^.^ I'll be coffee until 6 O'clock.

Ah!
I genuinely hope the best for all of you guys!
I am generally stressed though it is Advanced Subsidiary I am awaiting and the process for Medical School Entry starts WAY earlier!

I just hope someone blesses me with AAAA/AAAB at AS!
If my predictions of all modules were right, I am on my way...
I JUST HOPE IT SHINES THROUGH!

It just never ends...
How important was your AS progress for your expected results this year!?
😬😙🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
What's a mail a level?:redface:

Well in Canada she was allowed to do them by having cassettes sent through the mail and recording her work on them too and sending it back along with doing the writing and other tests too, I doubt you can do it anymore though
good luck everyone, thought i might as well say it early :smile:
Reply 2458
Original post by Kat12395
Yeah, there's a lot more of the membership advertisements all over the place too!
...Don't judge me but I may or may not have had a spare fiver lying around and caved...

And the squeal of fortune, come on. Pfft. I upgraded to membership too but got bored after 10 days.
Well in Canada she was allowed to do them by having cassettes sent through the mail and recording her work on them too and sending it back along with doing the writing and other tests too, I doubt you can do it anymore though

Aaah. I see! Haha, if only...

Anyway, I'm sleeping now (tried sleeping at ten :colonhash:)

Night-io peeps!

Latest