The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2540
Anyone else worried about their AS results and think they might have to resit the year? Does anybody know if russell group uni's frown on students who retake there AS year as well? thanks
Original post by Mousyy
Anyone else worried about their AS results and think they might have to resit the year? Does anybody know if russell group uni's frown on students who retake there AS year as well? thanks

Most don't. Just the likes of Oxbridge/LSE do.
Reply 2542
Original post by InadequateJusticex
Most don't. Just the likes of Oxbridge/LSE do.

Much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday ,Wednesday

Looks like 4 months more :frown:
when do aqa ms get released?
Reply 2545
Original post by v.007
When do schools actually get our results, a day before?? :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup ! 14th.:smile:
Ok so when do universities get our results?

And if they have how long have they had them?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2547
Original post by Pandasareamazing
when do aqa ms get released?

I say!?
Give that another day or two, and all official mark schemes will be released - you'll probably find it in the Threads made!

For instance, I know that EdExcel has released their AS Mathematics official mark schemes already from about a week and a half ago!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ché.
I say!?
Give that another day or two, and all official mark schemes will be released - you'll probably find it in the Threads made!

For instance, I know that EdExcel has released their AS Mathematics official mark schemes already from about a week and a half ago!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks man c:
Reply 2549
Original post by Numan786
Ok so when do universities get our results?

And if they have how long have they had them?

Today.
Original post by Hullo
Oh wow, that was so quick. When do you start uni? I'm not starting anything till I've gotten my results :biggrin: + I'm hoping to start in October so there's timeee

I was far, far too excited so my friend and I had to go out and shop!
My insurance starts September 1st and I am not confident enough that I will be getting into my firm. Plus I am going on holiday a few days after results and if I was going to my insurance (on Sept 1st) I would be coming home from holiday early there fore leaving me with very little time to shop after getting my results, but it is really just excitement!
Original post by XxMagicMezziexX
I was far, far too excited so my friend and I had to go out and shop!
My insurance starts September 1st and I am not confident enough that I will be getting into my firm. Plus I am going on holiday a few days after results and if I was going to my insurance (on Sept 1st) I would be coming home from holiday early there fore leaving me with very little time to shop after getting my results, but it is really just excitement!

That's a really early start!
Original post by shannahb
Unit 3 was def a memory game.. You just had to memorise an essay and hope you wrote everything down right on the day! I hated that if you didn't know the question, you were stuffed. I preferred the first 2 exams where if you didn't know the main question, that was okay because it was max 12 marks and you could still do okay! On unit 3 and unit 4 you really had to know your stuff on any possible question :/

I also much preferred the first 2 style of exams although it is to be expected that A2 is more difficult and you would be expected to write essays in order to get the high marks. I'm hoping to study psychology at uni, yourself?
Does anybody have Bath as their firm choice? I really hope I get in! I love the university and the city too!!
For the past 2 days I've woken up at 7.30am thinking it's results day, damn you body clock!
Reply 2555
Original post by HarryAlexSmith
Does anybody have Bath as their firm choice? I really hope I get in! I love the university and the city too!!

I have bath as my firm! What course will you be doing?
This time in exactly 4 days we'll know if we've got in or not...:eek::eek:
http://watch-simpsons-online.blogspot.com/ something to do for the next 4 days :smile:
Original post by Cwestby
I have bath as my firm! What course will you be doing?

Sport and Exercise Science :smile:

how about you??
I'm gonna be watching the remaining episodes of hell's kitchen, season 11 to keep me busy. xD

Latest