Reply 5620
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:console: :hugs: :console:

Irishness! :gah:

PS. You're on PRSOM again :mob:

Aye, you've got me on facebook - did the surname not give it away? :mmm:
Original post by Aula
Aye, you've got me on facebook - did the surname not give it away? :mmm:

I'm not very observant when it comes to these things :colondollar: :getmecoat: :colondollar:

I really must prod/spam you when you're next online :ninja:
Reply 5622
I'm not very observant when it comes to these things :colondollar: :getmecoat: :colondollar:

I really must prod/spam you when you're next online :ninja:

:giggle:

Oh, also, it's south of the border...

(diocesan border that is...)
Original post by Aula
:giggle:

IRL I'm very shy, that's the only thing :getmecoat:

Oh, also, it's south of the border...

(diocesan border that is...)

:colone:
:wavey:

Are you trolling us? The Koran is an Islamic text and afaik, Muslims certainly don't believe Jesus died on the cross :eyeball:

Certain Muslims do.
The ahmadiyya does.
The Koran does say something like "He was raised" but the word used could also have been translated like as "killed". However commentaries on the Quran doesn't say anything like that hence its not taken literally. And also the prophetic traditions is totally against that idea, but there are some muslims who just wont believe. Whatever it is ALL muslims believe that Jesus didnt DIE for our sins to be forgiven or something.
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
Certain Muslims do.
The ahmadiyya does.
The Koran does say something like "He was raised" but the word used could also have been translated like as "killed". However commentaries on the Quran doesn't say anything like that hence its not taken literally. And also the prophetic traditions is totally against that idea, but there are some muslims who just wont believe. Whatever it is ALL muslims believe that Jesus didnt DIE for our sins to be forgiven or something.

But in any case: what has the Koran got to do with Jehovah's Witnesses? :dontknow:
But in any case: what has the Koran got to do with Jehovah's Witnesses? :dontknow:

Perhaps its the only way they could convince us.
Reply 5627

And more to the point, what has it got to do with Catholics :erm:
Reply 5628
Yay! everyone came back :smile:

Original post by Aula
And more to the point, what has it got to do with Catholics :erm:

I'm easily confused but this is confusing, Jehovah's Witnesses definitely aren't Catholic but they are sort of Christian.

It's results day soon...
Reply 5629
Original post by rac1

I'm easily confused but this is confusing, Jehovah's Witnesses definitely aren't Catholic but they are sort of Christian.

:mmm: exactly, so I don't understand why this conversation is happening here...

It's results day soon...

Feast of the assumption, so offer it up!

Good luck.
Original post by rac1

It's results day soon...

eek! :eek: not looking forward to it....
Who/what shall I pray to for me to get good results :confused:
Reply 5632
Original post by Aula
:mmm: exactly, so I don't understand why this conversation is happening here...

Feast of the assumption, so offer it up!

Good luck.

:smile:

:eek: Holy day of oblo on Results Day!!

Original post by kath_igidbashian
eek! :eek: not looking forward to it....

Me neither. I should really ring my offers to see if they'll still take me, I'm certainly not getting 3 Bs.

Original post by TheKingOfTSR
Who/what shall I pray to for me to get good results :confused:

I've said one for you, lol.
Anyone here went to Spain last year for the wyd?
Reply 5634
Original post by hs1var19
Anyone here went to Spain last year for the wyd?

Spain wasn't last year :wink:

'twas the year before last, but yes, I did :yep:
Original post by Aula
Spain wasn't last year :wink:

'twas the year before last, but yes, I did :yep:

Forgot about that! :lolwut: haha how did it go for yo didn't enjoy t that much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday :h: I'm not doing so great :colondollar: Prayers would be appreciated.

Especial prayers going up for all those A2 candidates. Results will be with the unis by now :eek:
Reply 5637
Original post by goodstudentA
:jebus:

Good for you.

Have a blessed day :h:
Original post by hs1var19
Forgot about that! :lolwut: haha how did it go for yo didn't enjoy t that much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I had the same feeling...

Oh no, how come you didn't enjoy it too much? :sad:

I had a pretty good time, apart from not really being with it for the vigil... I remember it being a little bit wet. Everyone else tells me there were thunderstorms :mmm:
Heat exhaustion is not a fun thing...
Reply 5638
Hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday :h: I'm not doing so great :colondollar: Prayers would be appreciated.

Especial prayers going up for all those A2 candidates. Results will be with the unis by now :eek:

We had the Chaplain from Leeds Trinity for mass, seemed nice but he did chant parts of it and we're not really a congregation for singing and our latin isn't very good either. Hope you feel better soon! Is Saint Dymphna the patron saint of mental illness?

I heard that:eek:

Prayers for results day much appreciated! Feel like I might need a miracle at this point to get in to uni I'm so nervous, think I might need St. Jude and St. Rita's help here...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending