The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brittanna
:yep:, he actually did quite well at GCSE as well. I think that D1 probably wins that title :lol:.

What did he get in GCSE math? Let me guess. 10? :tongue: Agreed :smile:
Original post by smithstefan1995
Anyone here going to check UCAS early before they actually get their results???

I will.
Original post by ve_1995
So scared about AS results on Thursday! Who else is waiting for results? Good luck!! :smile: What courses did you take? I took History, English lit, Classics and Psychology.

I'm waiting for History and psychology too! Which history topics did you do?
Reply 3063
Original post by Charli41
Scareddd :eek: 8 hours... more like 10 :biggrin:

Ahem, you mean 24 right?:tongue:
Original post by Tuya
Wow... You must live under a rock:tongue:

Say what now? I thought it just applied to GCSE.
Original post by usycool1
I know someone who scored 0 :tongue:

So it is possible then :tongue:. I genuinely thought that 1 might have been the lowest mark you could get :lol:.
Original post by PKMN TRN JAM
I did Bio AQA, Chem AQA, History Edexcel (anyone else? seen a lot of historians here) and Maths Stats OCR

oh and Critical Thinking, but c'mon, that doesn't count

I did biol AQA :smile: only did BIOL2 in june, we did BIOL1 in Jan. Gutted we can't do BIOL4 in january this time :frown:
Original post by sneha.vag
What did he get in GCSE math? Let me guess. 10? :tongue: Agreed :smile:

I think he actually got an A at GCSE!
Results day panic has really changed for me over the past week. A week ago I was panicking that I wouldn't get into my firm and now I'm panicking that I won't get a place through Clearing as a I rejected my firm a few days ago.
Anyone wanna come over mine Wednesday night for horrors and pizza?
Original post by Chloe_P
But why should A2 students care? Whatever I get it's not going to affect them anyway since they already have their offers :dontknow:. Some unis look at UMS and I'm not too confident with how my other subjects went so maths is all I got :redface:

Good luck to you too.

I assume you are an AS student then. Well, in that case, you still have next year to retake and improve your UMS and grades but us A2 students havent got that anymore. The results we get this Thursday will literally affect our lives. If we dont meet our requirement, we might have to waste another year in upper sixth form. Is just frustrating to read something about getting perfect scores when we are all so nervous about getting A's. To be honest, I have same expectations as you. I always worry about getting perfect scores in all Econ modules and all my friends get frustrated because they all worry if they even got A's.
I do wish you best of luck in getting perfect scores, seeing as thats something I always wanted to achieve.
Original post by brittanna
I think he actually got an A at GCSE!

Oh. Then why the big drop?
Original post by bunny96
So I watch an episode of My Wife and Kids to take my mind off results day, and the episode is about Junior failing his exam

Yeah, but its JUNIOR! Surely you believe in your ability to do better than junior o.O
Original post by kevloui
Isn't everyone?

I dont know? I dont know how it works or what they put on their website, can you explain?
Reply 3074
I did AQA Bus, Econ, History and Chem. Then OCR Critical Thinking :smile:
Original post by Tuya
Dat M2... Again, let's hope low boundaries...

Yeah, that exam. I'm going to decide on the 14th if I'll have 2 A*'s or not, could be pretty close.
I will.

What time does it go on there?
English literature B - AQA & Sociology AQA. Crapping myself for English, I want to studying it in University. Also, if I don't at least get a C in both subjects then I get kicked off them - yay added pressure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3078
Original post by usycool1
I know someone who scored 0 :tongue:

Did they just not bother? :lolwut:
Oh. Then why the big drop?

I'm not really sure. I just don't think he really cared about it and so didn't pay attention in lessons or put any effort into it.

Latest