The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3260
Original post by Charli41
Oh my...I wish I could just sleep the entire time between now and results...the time is passing far too slowly and I can't take the nerves haha.

Yeah how cool would that be...
Oh my...I wish I could just sleep the entire time between now and results...the time is passing far too slowly and I can't take the nerves haha.

Ironically,we'll probably have trouble sleeping when Wednesday night finally arrives....:lol:
Original post by Zaphod77
My ingenious plan: cook cookies on the Wednesday. They'll either work as consolation food or celebration food on the Thursday. It cannot fail.

This is an excellent idea, making them on Wed will also help keep me busy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I'll go out, eat comfort food, get a crepe, some bubble tea or frap fosho, explore london, go home bake a cake and stuff myself with that. Maybe do an all nighter...
Original post by ve_1995
Ah yes UEA is really good! I went there about a month ago for this 2 day law summer school thing (because that was when I was still considering law or english) and I really enjoyed the sessions and it's only quite recently that I decided I want to do psychology. I really like that everything is on campus at UEA and the actual city is really nice too. It's definitely going to be one of my options. Also Liverpool, Brunel (in London), York and then I'm thinking I need one with really low requirements incase something terrible happens and my exams next year are a disaster. I really don't want to have to go through clearing :/

Oh what grade requirements do you need at the moment?
Reply 3265
Original post by kingdoo
How did you find the AS/A2 content. I did cold environments/global health/rivers and population. I have no idea how it went although I think all the 15 markers went well. Good luck to you:biggrin:

What did you do for A2 and what did you get at AS:wink:

Thanks, you too :smile: We did the same topics as you at AS and I got a B, resat unit 1 in January this year to try and pull it up to an A but I only improved by 2 ums! For A2 we did conflict, tectonics and weather. My teacher predicted me an A but I doubt I'll get that, I guess I'll find out on thursday for certain though! What grade are you hoping to get?
Just thinking about results day makes me want to vomit, so much anxiety I just need it to be over !
Reply 3267
Original post by cleverslacker
Agreed, also the foreign students know if they're in or not, they even have their accommodation assigned

IB, Scotish, anybody who did an exam that has got their results. Not only foreign students.
Original post by Hannah-95
I firmed Bristol law too, I need AA and welsh bac :frown: very worried!

I'm pretty sure I won't get in :frown:
Have you chosen accommodation yet? Where did you pick?
yeah..i picked Goldney Hall and University hall..but i really don't care about accommodation anymore haha i will stay anywhere as long as I get in..what did you pick?!
Original post by joy_to_the_world
I know how you feel. I badly want to go Sussex. I did Maths, Psychology and English lit.

What topics did you do for eng lit? We had to do Blake and King lear.

Crazy as it sounds..I can't remember what poems I did..obviously done a good job of blocking it from my mind haha :smile: and I did King Lear..i picked the tragic hero question...How did you feel the English exam went?x
Original post by Meehar17
If you don't mind me asking, where did you apply to? and what predicted grades did you get? Thanks

no problem, i applied to kings, ucl, medway, brighton and kings. predicted grades were aaac :smile:
Original post by cs95
Thanks, you too :smile: We did the same topics as you at AS and I got a B, resat unit 1 in January this year to try and pull it up to an A but I only improved by 2 ums! For A2 we did conflict, tectonics and weather. My teacher predicted me an A but I doubt I'll get that, I guess I'll find out on thursday for certain though! What grade are you hoping to get?

How did you find the GEOG3 exam overall? I struggled a bit, I think some of the questions were really badly worded!
Original post by HarryAlexSmith
Is it best to try to log onto track at 8 when it goes live or is it a better idea to log on before 8 and refresh the page????

Given that it opened earlier than 8 last year and I think began grinding to a halt when it hit 8, it's probably a better idea to get the link to the Track login page and use that to get in whenever they open it this year.
Reply 3274
Original post by Tuya
Yeah how cool would that be...

Very :cool: I'm too nervous to sleep but I shouldn't be as nervous as I am... only waiting on AS :smile:
Reply 3275
Original post by joy_to_the_world
Ironically,we'll probably have trouble sleeping when Wednesday night finally arrives....:lol:

I definitely will...I have trouble sleeping at the best of times :biggrin:
Reply 3276
Very :cool: I'm too nervous to sleep but I shouldn't be as nervous as I am... only waiting on AS :smile:

Same lol. But, as a Cambridge hopeful, AS is way way way more important. I am shaking everytime I think of opening that envelope.
Whether I do well or poorly, I'm definitely going to eat copious amounts of pizza and drink wine. Either clear my worries, or celebrate
Reply 3278
Does anyone know what ucas track will say when you have met your offer for your firm choice?

atm it says something like (conditional - firmly accepted), what will it say if you had met your offer on the day?
Reply 3279
Original post by Tuya
Same lol. But, as a Cambridge hopeful, AS is way way way more important. I am shaking everytime I think of opening that envelope.

I'm an Oxford hopeful :smile: so in the same boat :smile: I get my results via email...wish I got an envelope...then I could get a friend to open it for me :biggrin:

Latest