Well this is a good idea!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good idea if I want to give myself encephalitis. :lol:

Spoiler

Reply 3442
Original post by AspiringGenius
Good idea if I want to give myself encephalitis. :lol:

Spoiler

I'd heard of that before but thanks for the spoiler :wink: I think that might be a good thing haha. What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Track is supposed to update between 6am and 8am, but does anyone know when this is most likely to happen?
Original post by popnit
I'd heard of that before but thanks for the spoiler :wink: I think that might be a good thing haha. What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha yeah I wrote it an envisaged people asking "wtf is that?" :smile: Gotta love me neurological maladies.

Medicine for me, how about you?
To people collecting A2 results and awaiting on uni for their decision:
What are you guys going to do first, log in to track to see what happened or are you guys going to go and collect results first?
I personally won't be able to resist, as I'll be so tempted to log into track :redface:
Original post by Alii_786
What are you guys going to do first, log in to track to see what happened or are you guys going to go and collect results first?
I personally won't be able to resist, as I'll be so tempted to log into track :redface:

Soon as I wake up prob about 5, track will be getting constantly refreshed until it changes and then I'll get my results at 9 when I'll know my fate so it won't really matter.
Reply 3447
Last year track was on at 7:30am, right?
Original post by Buongiorno
Track is supposed to update between 6am and 8am, but does anyone know when this is most likely to happen?

4 o clock in the afternoon of the `16`th because the collective force of everyone on this thread causes the entire internet to go into an angst and anxiety fuelled meltdown.

Probably 8. I have heard 8 more often on this thread and others and it's going to be quite a job to get everyone's track to update so be prepared for the later of those two times.

Btw, sometimes track is slow and/or does not update immediately so if you are planning to go get results after checking track, don't wait until it updates not interpret a non-update as "I missed my offer". It will only make you more panicked.

I'm going to update track early in the morning in the hope it'll update early (waste of my time but then I'm a broken person anyway by this stage) and then go in at 8 o clock to college so I can scuttle away before everyone is awake.
Reply 3450
haha yeah I wrote it an envisaged people asking "wtf is that?" :smile: Gotta love me neurological maladies.

Medicine for me, how about you?

Hahaha I can imagine! Ooh good stuff. I'm going for pharmacy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
are AS results as important as A2?

I can't resist either! Going to log into track and see what my fate is and then head into school for around 10-10:30 (which I think is when school is open) to collect my results!
Original post by sneha.vag
What made you withdraw your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry i meant to put insurance, I just wasn't interested in going there anymore
Anyone been having results dreams yet? I had a dream that I got a D in Biology and my grades in Physics were so bad they just read "Come see me" and the initials of my teacher. He then told me I did awful in all the exams and then took the entire class out to KFC. Worst results dream ever, with the oddest ending ever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kieran1502
Soon as I wake up prob about 5, track will be getting constantly refreshed until it changes and then I'll get my results at 9 when I'll know my fate so it won't really matter.
<br />
<br />

I'm going to update track early in the morning in the hope it'll update early (waste of my time but then I'm a broken person anyway by this stage) and then go in at 8 o clock to college so I can scuttle away before everyone is awake.
<br />
<br />

Original post by HarryAlexSmith
I can't resist either! Going to log into track and see what my fate is and then head into school for around 10-10:30 (which I think is when school is open) to collect my results!
<br />
<br />

Seems like we're all be logging into track first! Can you guys imagine how nerve-racking it'll be just as when we are logging on and waiting for the homepage to load? It's going to be tough, but good luck :smile:

Seems like we're all be logging into track first! Can you guys imagine how nerve-racking it'll be just as when we are logging on and waiting for the homepage to load? It's going to be tough, but good luck :smile:

That's my plan too :smile: I will be keeping my email inbox open also, just in case UCAS send an email
(edited 10 years ago)
Is there any sneaky way to know if you got into your firm uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by popnit
Hahaha I can imagine! Ooh good stuff. I'm going for pharmacy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

woo! :smile: Which university are you hoping to go too?
Original post by maryamzahid
are AS results as important as A2?

hotly debated question

in terms of grade you recieve at the end of the A level:
they are worth equal UMS so in terms of grades, they are equal. The exception is getting A* as a pre-requisite for that is 90% UMS at A2 and 80% overall so AS is worth considerably less and if you want A*, providing you do get 90% UMS at A2 you therefore only need 70% UMS at AS

in terms fo what the results mean
A2 is definitely more important in general. If you get CCC at A2 an AAB uni won't consider you but they might if you get CCC at AS then they mmay well do depending on the course/uni. In fact even some medical schools don't eve loook at AS results. However at some places, like Cambridge, AS is arguably my important as they tend to look for 90% average over best three AS results however at A2 the offer is A*AA which means you need 90% in 1 subject at A2 and then 70% in the ohters prvding you got exactly 90% in all three AS. Once you come to reapplying ot uni after a gap year, AS results are negligible.
Original post by Buongiorno
That's my plan too :smile: I will be keeping my email inbox open also, just in case UCAS send an email

Good idea, looks like you are sorted! Best of luck :smile:

Latest