The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University Of South Wales students 2013

Scroll to see replies

Got my results at the end of June, will be doing Advertising Design ;P I'm staying at Opal, flat/block number B05E ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 201
Original post by StefMitchell
Got my results at the end of June, will be doing Advertising Design ;P I'm staying at Opal, flat/block number B05E ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by KingOfTheBears
Unconditional video game dev student here! holla holla.

Helloooooooo :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 202
Heyyyy both :biggrin: is it the15th/16th that we find out about caerleon halls? ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
Heyyyy both :biggrin: is it the15th/16th that we find out about caerleon halls? ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently if you drop in they will tell you.... Apparently :P ask for me too yeah :wink:
Reply 204
If they don't email us or something by the 17th, ill inquire :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
If they don't email us or something by the 17th, ill inquire :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have to ting them later about the whole them not having my results thing. So I might just ask since I have someone there on the phone :P
Reply 206
Aw yeah ^_^ tell us what they said about the results thing :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha will do... Knowing my luck I won't even be in the system :L
Original post by Freglin

Posted from TSR Mobile

So basically my college is incompetent and hasn't sent through my results yet -.-
Original post by Heyitspaxo
So basically my college is incompetent and hasn't sent through my results yet -.-

My college did the same. if you ring them and ask for a copy to be mailed through to you, you can scan them and email it straight to the uni. :smile:
Original post by brennan94
My college did the same. if you ring them and ask for a copy to be mailed through to you, you can scan them and email it straight to the uni. :smile:

Yeah I was gonna pop in and get them while I'm in town tomorrow :smile: I'm honestly not surprised tbh... They lost my friends entire sketchbook for his FMP
Oh something i wanted to ask to the people doing the Photography courses was, do you have like a Deviantart or a page to be able to follow your work etc? I mean you don't have to share it if you don't want to but I thought I would ask anyway. :biggrin:
Original post by RustedPickle
Oh something i wanted to ask to the people doing the Photography courses was, do you have like a Deviantart or a page to be able to follow your work etc? I mean you don't have to share it if you don't want to but I thought I would ask anyway. :biggrin:

I have a Facebook page which I don't update very much :P my website is still in the making :smile: www.facebook.com/emmagilbertphotography :smile: it's yeah. It is what it is :L I'm not very confident in my own work :L bleh. Do you have one?
I have a Facebook page which I don't update very much :P my website is still in the making :smile: www.facebook.com/emmagilbertphotography :smile: it's yeah. It is what it is :L I'm not very confident in my own work :L bleh. Do you have one?

Oh awesome thanks for sharing, i've just gone and liked it. Your pin up FMP work is amazing and that Shopkeepers project looked really interesting. What happened to your 7 deadly sins? Was it cancelled or is there more to come?

Uhm i deleted my facebook page as it just kills the quality of the images but i have a deviantart which is http://rustedpickle.deviantart.com/ . Its mainly just some of my Macro stuff but my Ghibli FMP is up there. :biggrin:
Oh awesome thanks for sharing, i've just gone and liked it. Your pin up FMP work is amazing and that Shopkeepers project looked really interesting. What happened to your 7 deadly sins? Was it cancelled or is there more to come?

Uhm i deleted my facebook page as it just kills the quality of the images but i have a deviantart which is http://rustedpickle.deviantart.com/ . Its mainly just some of my Macro stuff but my Ghibli FMP is up there. :biggrin:

Cheers :3 the sins work. Yeah I dunno I kinda just lost interest halfway through and it went a bit tits up :L I had grander ideas then my time would allow and it kinda messed everything up. I moght re visit it at some point but I dunno :L I wanna do more woodsy outdoors stuff :smile: the shopkeepers was fun :smile: more of a confidence building thing than anything else :P
There's a lot on my page that just needs deleting :L
I shall have a look seee!

Woah I love the macro stuff :3
And yay studio ghibli! :P
Cheers :3 the sins work. Yeah I dunno I kinda just lost interest halfway through and it went a bit tits up :L I had grander ideas then my time would allow and it kinda messed everything up. I moght re visit it at some point but I dunno :L I wanna do more woodsy outdoors stuff :smile: the shopkeepers was fun :smile: more of a confidence building thing than anything else :P
There's a lot on my page that just needs deleting :L
I shall have a look seee!

Ahh i know that feeling all too well, it happens all to often. Once your mind goes on a roll you start making this amazing project and then you quickly come crashing down when you realise the deadline is too close. Ahh i hope you pick it up again at some point. I would have trouble asking people for a photo so i would just fail on that shopkeepers project haha.

Thanks for looking, i am glad you like the macro stuff :smile:
Reply 217
forensics student right here 🔬😄
Reply 218

I've got a deviant art, but I need to major update it, it's still full of crappy drawings from like, year 10 ^_^ I've got a Facebook though, https://m.facebook.com/FreyaGillPhotography?id=573488916025567&_rdr and I've got a website, but that's full of like baby photographs and the stuff I do for friends of family, so not the interesting(er) stuff :smile: ill go follow your deviant x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh i know that feeling all too well, it happens all to often. Once your mind goes on a roll you start making this amazing project and then you quickly come crashing down when you realise the deadline is too close. Ahh i hope you pick it up again at some point. I would have trouble asking people for a photo so i would just fail on that shopkeepers project haha.

Thanks for looking, i am glad you like the macro stuff :smile:

Haha glad I'm not the only one :P I look back at the ones I did do and I'm like ugh noooo :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending