The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Silcce
My friends said it was okay, but if they ask for evidence, expect the whole thing to be long and tiring and stressful :smile:

Oh, I've done that before! For EMA
Original post by sneha.vag
What unis are you looking at? It's AAA for Bsc. in Actuarial Science :smile:

looking at oxford brookes, Liverpool, Leeds Met. and that's great good luck! :smile:
Original post by Muppetmad
Well, that's a reason for you to apply to Cambridge then - you'd love filling in the SAQ... I lost my mind doing that thing.

Meh, don't know about Cambridge...
Do our offers show up on track at midnight on the 15th? Or is that just a rumour?
:afraid::bawling::zomg::zomg::zomg::zomg::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Literally going crazy, so close now :frown:
Reply 3545
Original post by Mrkingpenguin
So OCRs boundaries are always the same. Ok didnt know that haha.

Yea, the UMS boundaries are always the same. We're all waiting for the RAW mark boundaries.
So OCRs boundaries are always the same. Ok didnt know that haha.

The raw boundaries are not always the same, it's just that their UMS boundaries are always the same (they go up in 10% increments. It'd take a while to explain UMS considering how tired I am but these aren't the boundaries that matter.

This thread should be updated pretty much instantly when the raw boundaries are released.
Reply 3547
Original post by smithstefan1995
What would you rather do, a third year of A levels or clear to another university?

If I was in that position, I think I'd decide to not go to uni, and just get a job instead.
Original post by Northremembers5
Do our offers show up on track at midnight on the 15th? Or is that just a rumour?

That's a rumour :smile:
Original post by venenecinema
The raw boundaries are not always the same, it's just that their UMS boundaries are always the same (they go up in 10% increments. It'd take a while to explain UMS considering how tired I am but these aren't the boundaries that matter.

This thread should be updated pretty much instantly when the raw boundaries are released.

Mea culpa, I only looked at the PDF quickly assuming there were raw marks so I could give it to TSR as soon as possible :smile:. For some reason I thought you meant the raw marks stayed constant which left me confused, then I realized that the spreadsheet was only UMS.
Mea culpa, I only looked at the PDF quickly assuming there were raw marks so I could give it to TSR as soon as possible :smile:. For some reason I thought you meant the raw marks stayed constant which left me confused, then I realized that the spreadsheet was only UMS.

I understand, apologies for being a bit rude. It's just that people often post them as a joke and I get all excited :frown:
Original post by Northremembers5

Rumour

Track will switch back on (limited functionality) around 8am ish or a bit before

Original post by yarshad
:afraid::bawling::zomg::zomg::zomg::zomg::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Literally going crazy, so close now :frown:

That made me actually laugh out loud - beautiful use of smilies
Reply 3552
Original post by DavidM95
Went onto QUB's website and into clearing.
No vacancies for French with law (what I want to do) for NI and EU students..
But there are vacancies for international students and they're asking for ABB (A level equivalent)
My offer was for AAA.. Can anyone tell me does this mean they've lowered the entry requirements? :s-smilie:

Or they haven't filled the places they hoped to with internationals.
Reply 3553
Original post by popnit
Can you email your head of sixth form?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will try that! I will just turn up as early as possible :biggrin:
Original post by venenecinema
I understand, apologies for being a bit rude. It's just that people often post them as a joke and I get all excited :frown:

Yeah the reason I assumed they were raw was the fact that OCR has a track record of releasing them early by accident. (Reference to the time when TSR went into meltdown last year after OCR released raw early and then took it down, whilst TSR members frantically tried to PM each other.)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by smithstefan1995
Exactly how I feel! I wouldn't even know if my course will clear to any decent universities?

Thats what concerns me too, since I'm doing a joint degree and only like, 10 uni's do the course I want to do :/ plus the individual course modules have to be interesting since all 10 uni's don't do the same modules :/
Yeah the reason I assumed they were raw was the fact that OCR has a track record of releasing them early by accident. (Reference to the time when TSR went into meltdown last year after OCR released raw early and then took it down, whilst TSR members frantically tried to PM each other.

Yeah I'd heard about that, hopefully it'll happen again. Knowing my luck it won't though
Original post by maryamzahid
looking at oxford brookes, Liverpool, Leeds Met. and that's great good luck! :smile:

Nice. What course are you interested in? Thanks :smile:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Meh, don't know about Cambridge...

Why not?
Original post by needtosucceed=)
thats not too bad :smile: do you reckon you got a C?

yeah i think so i would like to think i did better. what about you ? how do you think you fared in that exam ?

Latest