The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Silcce
EMA?! I thought that ended like, 3 years ago and you get bursaries instead? o.O. Everything is just long, and the idea of doing it again, is just :mad:

I'm Welsh :smile:

:ahee: forms :sogood:
Does anyone want to do Dental Technology at Man Met or Cardiff Met?
Anyone else here getting their results online? :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RealtnahEireann
Anyone else here getting their results online? :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to check Track at 8 before I go into school, I want to be prepared :/ That's if I can get on though :smile:
Reply 3624
I can't bear to wait for another three whole days D: This is torture :frown:
Reply 3625
Original post by JamesTheCool
I'm not mad, I'm just not afraid of having an opinion. What kind of simpleton says 'umad'?

Your 'opinion' is extremely bitter and reeks of envy.

The kind of simpleton who likes to joke around, especially when he's conversing with rude and generalising people. Trust me I'm actually fairly smart. :wink:
Original post by bunny96
I can't bear to wait for another three whole days D: This is torture :frown:

I know, the fact that the Uni's know our fate is killing me!
Original post by gman10
I have so much planned for uni and if I don't get in I will be lost as I have no backup plan :s-smilie:

Original post by yarshad
This is my life.

I've even started applying for jobs near the university! which is really awkward if I get them and don't get into the actual university :L ahah

Oh, I thought it was just me who had planned so far ahead :colondollar:
Original post by Arva
Trust me I'm actually fairly smart. :wink:

That has yet to be determined. :holmes:
Reply 3629
Original post by sneha.vag
I don't even remember..

Went back and checked.

This is how the post looks now.

Original post by Peakcasso
Got my insurance to withdraw my application a day before track froze, thinking I've made the stupidest decision of my life so far :frown:

Looked there was an edit done. So probably Peakcasso probably made an edit after you posted this quoting her.

(Original post by Peakcasso)
Got my firm to withdraw my application a day before track froze, thinking I've made the stupidest decision of my life so far

What made you withdraw your firm?

So I assumed you made an amendment to her quote as a joke.
Original post by Silcce
What did you buy and where did you go?! That amount seems really cheap! Have you got a list of what you need for uni?

pots, pans, untencils, towels, cutlery, bedding, cushions, mirror, tea towels etc etc
I just googled university shopping lists, they all more or less say the same thing
Shops I visited included, Ikea, Primark, Wilkinsons, Asda and B&M :biggrin:
Reply 3631
Original post by PythianLegume
That has yet to be determined. :holmes:

:unimpressed: I think I've done enough to be able to make that statement already :tongue:

It's not the kind of thing I go around saying though, it's just in response to being called a simpleton by a guy with ABB who is saying everyone academically stronger than him has pushy parents and an upper middle class background.
Original post by Arva
It's not the kind of thing I go around saying though, it's just in response to being called a simpleton by a guy with ABB who is saying everyone academically stronger than him has pushy parents and an upper middle class background.

:lolwut:

I wish that was the case :rofl:
Reply 3633
Panic mode on.
Original post by Arva
:unimpressed: I think I've done enough to be able to make that statement already :tongue:

I was only kidding, you come across as very smart :tongue:

And that guy is a tool.
Reply 3635
Time is going so slow. Yet it was only yesterday that it was 15 days to go. :confused:
Original post by Silcce
Oh, I thought it was just me who had planned so far ahead :colondollar:

Woop woop! We're not alone :biggrin:
Original post by Paramore<3
Precisely! I guess I'll kind of appreciate not having to go back in... I'll just have to find something to do. :frown: It'll be that weird mix of excitement and nervousness, but yeah, wait and see. :s-smilie: Good luck! What subjects have you done? :smile:

:teehee: Thank you! To be fair, I made this account years ago... probably the same amount of time since I last listened to them. :colondollar:
I guess, I'm hoping that uni will push me through the year, because I really don't feel like I did enough work at AS. And we don't have any January exams which is basically the worst thing that can happen. :rolleyes: Good luck, what course + where have you firmed?

Yeah... January exams are a Godsend. But it also means the lack of them will make you try harder and what not. I want to do Creative Writing and Film Studies at Winchester University. Only 10 or so Uni's do this combined course, so i'm actually hoping that I get in, since the combination isn't that popular xD what do you want to do next year?
Reply 3638
Original post by PythianLegume
I was only kidding, you come across as very smart :tongue:

And that guy is a tool.

:lol: As do you. In the very unlikely event that I somehow miss my offer however, my opinion of myself could take a swift U-turn in a couple of days.
Last time I checked this it was 24 days to go. Wow, how time has gone so fast, the nightmares are already coming in.

Latest