The Student Room Group

What are the BEST SMALL FESTIVALS in the uk?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by EmperorMustard
Lovebox in Victoria Park, London, looks good this year and it was great fun last year. Line-up includes Magnetic Man, Hot Chip, Friendly Fires, Skream, Rusko, Crystal Castles, Sub Focus, Netsky, Joy Orbison, Azealia Banks, The 2 Bears and a load of others

Are you planning in going this year? The line up looks really good for Friday:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 101
Glastonbudget...tribute festival with good food and drink plus..lots of non tribute bands.
Cocoon in the park, maybe park life, and i'm going go to the zoo project again, last year was really good and the tickets are pretty cheap. is anyone else going to any of these?
I think with most of them the sooner you buy tickets, the cheaper they are, then they get put up. what music do you like?
Nozstock Nozstock Nozstock! Also Boomtown or Shambala, there not as small as nozstock bt are still very small compared to big festivals like reading or leeds. I should warn you, being smaller and of a weirder nature they can be kinda trippy druggy and attract the weirder festival goers, so prepare to party, have some very strange experiences and meet some weidd and wonderful souls.
Parklife is fairly small, It's on June 8th and 9th and standard day tickets are £45. They have artists such as Rita Ora and Plan B on as well as the Hospitality tent where Netsky and London Electricity will be :smile:
Reply 107
Redfest and Merthyr rock

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108
Bloodstock :headbang: :rock: :thrasher:
Efestivals have a really comprehensive list of them. There are so many to choose from.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gypsyclimber
Nozstock Nozstock Nozstock! Also Boomtown or Shambala,.

You have good taste in festivals.
Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
You have good taste in festivals.

Why thankyou. Just got back from Boomtown - mental weekend... 4 festivals down this summer, 2 more to go! You going/been to any of those three?
Original post by gypsyclimber
Why thankyou. Just got back from Boomtown - mental weekend... 4 festivals down this summer, 2 more to go! You going/been to any of those three?

Boomtown was lucid, I didnt want to leave. I mean it had everything from jah shaka roots to things i didnt even know was happening like squire of gothos.

Also went to nozstock and a tiny festie called hogsozzle. No shambala for moi unfortunately as I have plans that weekend (not to mention notting hill).
In fact, no more festivals this summer at all. Good god back to reality. 6 is an impressive number, I need to up my game next year
Lodestar, Solfest.

Quick Reply

Latest