The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ché.
YES!
Similar expectations but you're awesome with a fifth.

By any chance is there Further Mathematics!?
How was that!?
I want to pick it up so I'm testing the feelers and started vaguely FP1 and D1/2. >_<

Posted from TSR Mobile

No aha, maths, economics, physics, geography, critical thinking (which doesn't really count lol) :/, although I am planning on doing a further maths AS next year like you :smile:
Original post by bunny96
I know right
Two whole days seems like a terribly long time doesn't it

I can't stand this waiting! Going to bed early and keeping myself busy hopefully will keep me sane!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4442
Original post by mahatma ghandi
No aha, maths, economics, physics, geography, critical thinking (which doesn't really count lol) :/, although I am planning on doing a further maths AS next year like you :smile:

Lets do it!
Lets!

Haha!
What's your career prospects at University and beyond!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ché.
I'm awaiting AS results, too...
I'm hope go achieve:

A in Chemistry;
A on Biology;
A in Mathematics;
A/B in Spanish.
So all in all, AAAA-AAAB.
AABB at the most worst which will be devastating...
Really easy to say that I feel really positive as I worked extremely hard for this as it needs to be CORRECT!?

Thank you very mug for your luck too...
What subjects are you awaiting for too!?
:biggrin::wink::smile:

Are you going to be up tomorrow night awaiting boundaries to decipher your fate!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, if you've worked very hard for those grades then you definitely deserve them. My subjects and the grades I think I got in them:

Maths: A

Chemistry: A

Physics: A/B

Biology: B

I'll most probably wake up till late tomorrow. My sleeping routine has become extremely bad, primarily due to myself worrying about the results. I can imagine many other people's sleeping patterns to have completely gone out of order due to the wait of the results day. Hope you get the best grades possible. :smile:
Original post by TauMuon
Well I think... I thought it was a tricky paper; completely missed a 4 marker concerning chlorine :/ Still, the rest seemed to go okay!

What about you? :smile:

I thought it was a tricky paper but the majority was on calculations which I thrive on so I'm hoping to have done fairly well in it, I'm not sure there was a 4 marker concerning chlorine though? :s-smilie:
Reply 4445
Original post by Gilgamesh
Is anyone else watching YouTube videos of people opening/receiving their results? No? just me then...

[video="youtube;w047P9XUtK4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w047P9XUtK4[/video]

That video has officially scared the **** out of me! I'm starting to freak out even more. :eek::bawling::cry2:
Reply 4446
Original post by 123456789012
Yeah, if you've worked very hard for those grades then you definitely deserve them. My subjects and the grades I think I got in them:

Maths: A

Chemistry: A

Physics: A/B

Biology: B

I'll most probably wake up till late tomorrow. My sleeping routine has become extremely bad, primarily due to myself worrying about the results. I can imagine many other people's sleeping patterns to have completely gone out of order due to the wait of the results day. Hope you get the best grades possible. :smile:

That's look amazing anyway!
You look to be getting an astonishing set yourself!

Sleeping is not on my list at the moment, to be perfectly honest too!
What boards did you!?

If you studied OCR and EdExcel, then we can talk business!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It feels quite intense reading everyone's comment, and i feel like i have no right to be stressed out since I'm only getting my AS result
i dont know why but this is the first time i'm relaxed about results, i'm normally really anxious to get them dont have a clue whats different other than uni replys :/
anyone think i could be too confident in getting what i need??
Original post by UnvesedSplash
i dont know why but this is the first time i'm relaxed about results, i'm normally really anxious to get them dont have a clue whats different other than uni replys :/
anyone think i could be too confident in getting what i need??

This is gonna sound awful, but never be "too confident "... unexpected result is gonna hit you hard! It sounds so mean, but it happened to someone I know once, and GOD it took her long to recover!
I am SO scared AQA are going to be bitches and give me no grade.
It's quite likely though, so I'm trying to prepare for no grade :frown: :frown: :frown:
Original post by Ché.
That's look amazing anyway!
You look to be getting an astonishing set yourself!

Sleeping is not on my list at the moment, to be perfectly honest too!
What boards did you!?

If you studied OCR and EdExcel, then we can talk business!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did AQA for Biology, Chemistry and Physics and Edexcel for Maths.
It has just dawned on me how soon this is.
Anyone else waiting for AS results ????
Original post by Lorem Ipsum
Ah that sounds like a bit of nightmare. Let's hope it's straightforward for both of us this time :P.

Yeah AAA at Edinburgh for History and Classics, so pretty nervous :K. How about you?

Yes definitely, I have been debating with myself on whether I should try and check UCAS track beforehand, but I'm not sure if that's wise considering I'd have better support at school.

Oh that sounds wonderful, I haven't met anyone doing that combination before. :smile: Edinburgh is also a really lovely place isn't it? I probably would have applied had it not also been over 500 miles away, I think, haha. My firm choice is an A*A*A offer for Psychological and Behavioural Sciences at Cambridge so yes I'm also pretty terrified about getting the grades. :s-smilie:
Reply 4455
Will the universities have had our results earlier today or not? I got an email from my insurance about a fitness to practice form as they were processing my application!
i have spent the last few day seeking solace at the thought of checking ucas at midnight so i can get it over with. today i found out that track doesn't open till 8. i feel like i may need counselling.
Original post by aapy
Will the universities have had our results earlier today or not? I got an email from my insurance about a fitness to practice form as they were processing my application!

They got your results on Sunday so would have processed today...
What course is this?
I have to pass a fitness to practice too :frown:
Original post by dream996
It feels quite intense reading everyone's comment, and i feel like i have no right to be stressed out since I'm only getting my AS result

How dare you be stressed.
Original post by ThatScienceGuy
Anyone else waiting for AS results ????

I AM!!!!!!!! Finally someone on the same page as me!!! whatsup~

Latest