Yes!
I so am!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4461
Original post by ThatScienceGuy
Anyone else waiting for AS results ????

Yes yes me! What're you studying?
Original post by aapy
Will the universities have had our results earlier today or not? I got an email from my insurance about a fitness to practice form as they were processing my application!

They would have had our results from Sunday, and are in the process of making decisions now. Terrifying nay? :tongue:
Original post by Divergent
I am SO scared AQA are going to be bitches and give me no grade.
It's quite likely though, so I'm trying to prepare for no grade :frown: :frown: :frown:

how come?
@@" shhhhhhh..... I get scared & stressed out all the time! haha
AS result are also important... in a way? ( i guess~) I did work really hard, and spent effort and time on every subject!
Reply 4465
Original post by 123456789012
I did AQA for Biology, Chemistry and Physics and Edexcel for Maths.

Ah!
Okay...
Mathematics is the only board we have in common.
How was it, genetically!?
What was your applied/optional module!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Padouken
how come?

I didn't sit 2 exams :s-smilie:
Sheesh I just realise quite a few ppl are actually waiting for AS result ! talk to me,me me! =]
Reply 4468
Original post by abzy1234
They would have had our results from Sunday, and are in the process of making decisions now. Terrifying nay? :tongue:

Ooooo, very! I'll be happy with my insurance haha, it's calming me down to know that something is happening with our results.. rather than them just being sat there
Original post by dream996
I AM!!!!!!!! Finally someone on the same page as me!!! whatsup~

What grades are you looking for ??
I didn't sit 2 exams :s-smilie:

What were you expecting then? Sympathy A?
Original post by SyedaK
Yes yes me! What're you studying?

Biology, Chemistry, English Language, ICT, Critical Thinking

Hopefully looking for AAAAB or AAABB

What you studying ?
Original post by Padouken
What were you expecting then? Sympathy A?

I was in a burns unit with 45% body burns.
I would have sat the exams if I could, because I know I would have gotten my A* for fact.
In 24 hours the title will be 1 day to go!
Reply 4474
They got your results on Sunday so would have processed today...
What course is this?
I have to pass a fitness to practice too :frown:

Pharmacy at LJMU :smile: I've seen you on the Pharmacy thread! It means I probably didn't get into my firm if my insurance are processing my information? I'm not sure what it meant haha

What subjects ?
Original post by aapy
Ooooo, very! I'll be happy with my insurance haha, it's calming me down to know that something is happening with our results.. rather than them just being sat there

Yah! I'll be damn happy as well to get into my insurance. Strange feelings though, knowing that our fate now hangs in the balance even more... Like we're in an elevated state of limbo :tongue:
Reply 4477
Original post by Miracle Day
In 24 hours the title will be 1 day to go!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm slightly intoxicated right now so not feeling much anxiety about it for the moment
Reply 4478
Original post by dream996
Sheesh I just realise quite a few ppl are actually waiting for AS result ! talk to me,me me! =]

Hello there! I came to this thread thinking there was more than a bunch of us doing AS...I was wrong but then again maybe not. What are you studying?
I was in a burns unit with 45% body burns.
I would have sat the exams if I could, because I know I would have gotten my A* for fact.

Fact, you say?

Latest