Reply 5120
Original post by Furbs
Why is it so quiet in here?

BECAUSE I AM THE LIFE OF THIS THREAD :biggrin: :woo:

And Shady wants to break my jaw :frown:
Reply 5121
Original post by Revent
Hahahaha how does one flop at making chutney? :tongue:

Ermm if you get carried away with the chillis and salt o.O and I just started adding next things because I felt like it will give it a nice taste ;/ kill me for trying man ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cherry_popper
Heard girls in here need love too, so looking for fun mate/nsa/bedmate/fbuddy or w.e fits in your description. Also i could help you out in studies and uni life aswell.. Justt pm :wink: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd love to have fun with you :flutter:
Original post by Maria_x
Was better when I made it last time :/ cuz I used dark chocolate instead of cocoa powder but meh im not the best cook out there tbh, other than chutney thats all I made :L and the chutney turned out naaasty so no one hardly had any ;p
Posted from TSR Mobile

that's pretty good if you ask me, atleast compared to me lol cooking is just one thing in the world I know can't do...and cleaning and washing too lol ohhh!!! the only successful (edible) thing I've ever made is lemonade :smile: I'm pretty good at it actually lol there's a secret ingredient too :wink:
Reply 5125
Original post by Revent

Lmfao :tongue:

Shady?
Original post by Revent

Probably you deserve to have a broken jaw!
Reply 5127
Original post by Emerald123
Probably you deserve to have a broken jaw!

Why exactly is that?

Original post by Maria_x
Ermm if you get carried away with the chillis and salt o.O and I just started adding next things because I felt like it will give it a nice taste ;/ kill me for trying man ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: Well, I know who not to ask to make me chutney :giggle:
Original post by Maria_x
Eid mubarakkk! Yummm foooood...staring at the brownie cake I made muahaha o.o :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Late Eid Mubarak! How coincidental. My sister made brownies and then I made toffee for the banoffee pie :smile:

Original post by lilmissshady
that's pretty good if you ask me, atleast compared to me lol cooking is just one thing in the world I know can't do...and cleaning and washing too lol ohhh!!! the only successful (edible) thing I've ever made is lemonade :smile: I'm pretty good at it actually lol there's a secret ingredient too :wink:

Well you didn't have an entire kitchen to wash, and then a tidy rail and a chair to fix :biggrin: Our kitchen was given to us pretty untidy. We complained :angry: Lemonade. I remember remember making lime aid with my sister, but the rest of the family complained because they put **** loads of sugar, **** loads of water, and hardly any lime....

Joys of an unfurnished house. I have to wait for a bed to be delivered in around 2 days hopefully, and then join my desk together, and then after a year sell my bed, desk and fridge, but I already have a lot of house stuff bought outright :smile:

And how the bathroom door doesn't lock, and how the boiler either randomly puts the central heating on when it's turned off, and when it does so it doesn't heat my radiator (Not a problem now, but will be in the winter), or how the boiler locked out this morning and I had to reset it three times, and half an hours time, before it would give any hot water

Or how they never told us where our gas meter, electricity meter, or water meters are, and we had to find them with the help of others in the flat.

Or how the flat was basically filthy and we properly cleaned the kitchen today. We cleaned it in bits and bats before, but today with all the cleaning stuff, we gave it a proper clean (Or more like I did.... ) and how I had to take pictures of EVERYTHING in case they dispute any thing 12 months down the line

"Joys of x" bloody hell. Im beginning to sound like my boss. Don't mind me and my ramblings :smile:

6 Paragraphs above is just a big rant lol. Sorry! :colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5129
Original post by de_monies
Late Eid Mubarak! How coincidental. My sister made brownies and then I made toffee for the banoffee pie :smile:

Well you didn't have an entire kitchen to wash, and then a tidy rail and a chair to fix :biggrin: Our kitchen was given to us pretty untidy. We complained :angry: Lemonade. I remember remember making lime aid with my sister, but the rest of the family complained because they put **** loads of sugar, **** loads of water, and hardly any lime....

Joys of an unfurnished house. I have to wait for a bed to be delivered in around 2 days hopefully, and then join my desk together, and then after a year sell my bed, desk and fridge, but I already have a lot of house stuff bought outright :smile:

And how the bathroom door doesn't lock, and how the boiler either randomly puts the central heating on when it's turned off, and when it does so it doesn't heat my radiator (Not a problem now, but will be in the winter), or how the boiler locked out this morning and I had to reset it three times, and half an hours time, before it would give any hot water

Or how they never told us where our gas meter, electricity meter, or water meters are, and we had to find them with the help of others in the flat.

Or how the flat was basically filthy and we properly cleaned the kitchen today. We cleaned it in bits and bats before, but today with all the cleaning stuff, we gave it a proper clean (Or more like I did.... ) and how I had to take pictures of EVERYTHING in case they dispute any thing 12 months down the line

"Joys of x" bloody hell. Im beginning to sound like my boss. Don't mind me and my ramblings :smile:

Woah! Your going through a lot.would never be able to sort all that out
Tough times :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh wow that's a lot a work...I fixed a chair once myself..it were easy peesy lol. Oh dude that sounds poisonous! The balance is very delicate, you cannot mess it up! I can make perfect lemonade thanks to the secret ingredient :biggrin:

damn this house sounds nasty! I'm sure you've done a good job cleaning it :smile: but who's 'we'? a work mate? Is it a goriiiii!..oh my my..if yeah, while your at it snap a pic of her aswell and send it my way :wink: LOL!

Oh but Its an interesting rant lol
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Revent

I won't do it if you apologize to me for making that innuendo, and promise to never do it again :smile:
Original post by sahdia13
Woah! Your going through a lot.would never be able to sort all that out
Tough times :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbf, this isn't "much" And tbf, I'd much rather myself be really preoccupied for the next 1 and a half weeks (ish)

oh wow that's a lot a work...I fixed a chair once myself..it were easy peesy lol. Oh dude that sounds poisonous! The balance is very delicate, you cannot mess it up! I can make perfect lemonade thanks to the secret ingredient :biggrin:

damn this house sounds nasty! I'm sure you've done a good job cleaning it :smile: but who's 'we'? a work mate? Is it a goriiiii!..oh my my..if yeah, while your at it snap a pic of her aswell and send it my way :wink: LOL!

Oh but Its an interesting rant lol

Well tbf, this chair has been dismantled and re-mantled I think 5 times(?) now. I think my sister called the lime water "sugar water" :biggrin:

Well it's not too bad. It's just that they really should have cleaned the kitchen and today I noticed that my window sill wasn't clean in the first place, so Ill have to clean that

Once I build my desk and get my bed, I think Ill probably give the entire flat a scrub down.

Yup, a work mate/ student I know from uni. And "she" is a "he" :biggrin: He works in another department, and his family is from Peshawar.

The house was unfurnished. Good thing that I already have a lot of stuff that I own outright :smile: We had to have a fridge delivered from close by. It's pretty cheap for a Zanussi :biggrin:

There is a "she" from work who lives close by. She lives in the building next to us. She joked we could lift share :biggrin: (It's like 1.6 miles to work lol)

That being said, I kinda wish we lived elsewhere, because here you have an Aldi, a bazillion co-op's and my workplace

Can't wait for my bed to be delivered, because my make shift bed makes for an achy back, which impacts on driving, hence "massaging" my upper back atm :biggrin:

That being said, I would have put my desk together today, but because my back hurts, I'll probably lay it off till tomorrow at least, unless my back magically gets better. All good fun :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Salaam to everyone and belated Eid Mubarak....Is anyone here from Glasgow? Or going to a uni here?
Reply 5134
I won't do it if you apologize to me for making that innuendo, and promise to never do it again :smile:

No can do :wink: I guess I'll just have to cuff you up :sexface:
Reply 5135
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Salaam to everyone and belated Eid Mubarak....Is anyone here from Glasgow? Or going to a uni here?

Me and that's about it :tongue:
But u already know me
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95

Salams and Eid Mubarak! Hope you had a good one. Nope. Try say 300 odd miles away from there I guess.

Original post by Revent

Business as usual is it?
Tbf, this isn't "much" And tbf, I'd much rather myself be really preoccupied for the next 1 and a half weeks (ish)

Well tbf, this chair has been dismantled and re-mantled I think 5 times(?) now. I think my sister called the lime water "sugar water" :biggrin:

Well it's not too bad. It's just that they really should have cleaned the kitchen and today I noticed that my window sill wasn't clean in the first place, so Ill have to clean that

Once I build my desk and get my bed, I think Ill probably give the entire flat a scrub down.

Yup, a work mate/ student I know from uni. And "she" is a "he" :biggrin: He works in another department, and his family is from Peshawar.

The house was unfurnished. Good thing that I already have a lot of stuff that I own outright :smile: We had to have a fridge delivered from close by. It's pretty cheap for a Zanussi :biggrin:

There is a "she" from work who lives close by. She lives in the building next to us. She joked we could lift share :biggrin: (It's like 1.6 miles to work lol)

That being said, I kinda wish we lived elsewhere, because here you have an Aldi, a bazillion co-op's and my workplace

Can't wait for my bed to be delivered, because my make shift bed makes for an achy back, which impacts on driving, hence "massaging" my upper back atm :biggrin:

That being said, I would have put my desk together today, but because my back hurts, I'll probably lay it off till tomorrow at least, unless my back magically gets better. All good fun :rolleyes:

I see...it all sounds fun to me lol I like building stuff...almost went to a polytechnic school in the US...I know it's hard to believe but back then all my professors actually thought I'd make a great engineer LOL sad times :')

Lift share! She likes you..nuff said...lol

Hope your back gets better soon...

Original post by Revent

I'm sorry to break it to you like this, but I'm actually a 50 year old fat dude :couchpotato: who loves perving on young men...:beard: beware...
:rofl:
:colonhash:
Reply 5139
I see...it all sounds fun to me lol I like building stuff...almost went to a polytechnic school in the US...I know it's hard to believe but back then all my professors actually thought I'd make a great engineer LOL sad times :')

Lift share! She likes you..nuff said...lol

Hope your back gets better soon...

I'm sorry to break it to you like this, but I'm actually a 50 year old fat dude :couchpotato: who loves perving on young men...:beard: beware...
:rofl:

I like guys too? :lol: So I'm cool with that :wink: In fact, I like it rough(er) :sexface:

Salams and Eid Mubarak! Hope you had a good one. Nope. Try say 300 odd miles away from there I guess.

Business as usual is it?

Yup! You know it :biggrin:

Latest