The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4680
Do not want to see grade boundaries either get me more scared. I suggest to people who are going/aiming to go university in september to check track first on results day as this will decrease the pressure you are under to get in to your university choice.

But then again its upto you
Original post by M-Asim
So would our colleges recieve our results today?

On the other hand I'm am proper nervous do not know what to do.
'YA ALLAH' help me.

They get results tomorrow.
Reply 4682
Original post by Ché.
Yeah, I would think so...
It technically a shift of academic grading...

If I got A*AB when an offer indicates AAA, I'll still get offered the place!

I'm an AS student by the way, so that's a long way for... Well not really. >.<

Good luck, mate!
:wink::smile::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It depends how relevant the subject you got b in is as same for a* for if you'd get in
I love how CIE said "Please do not show students results before 6:00am 15th August"

:rofl:

Someone got their GCSEs as well today, they smashed them too... 100% A*s :eek:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I love how CIE said "Please do not show students results before 6:00am 15th August"

Someone got their GCSEs as well today, they smashed them too... 100% A*s :eek:

That second one sounds a bit like a lie.
Original post by ThatScienceGuy
Only waiting for AS results and the nerves are still kicking in...

Luckily i have the UKCAT preparation to keep me busy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How you finding the Ukcat?

The timing is really getting to me :frown: -and when i rush i cant think straight!
Dammit
Original post by PythianLegume

It could be true, he may have wealthy parents :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4687
Original post by venenecinema
Depends on the subject and how many applicants met the original offer. You can call them when you get your results and ask.

This isn't always the case, unfortunately. Not all universities see A*BB the same as AAB

I would hope that they bloody do in this case...

It is a little different from my examples as that's literally symmetrical on both sides... Oops.
I would they're high Bs to disguise any potential of missing it... Not that many will look at your UMS!

Ah!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nah:

They did... 9 A*s... CIE released them online for GCSE students.

Another got A*AA (lit, lang, history)
Another A*A* (lit and Lang)

They're genuine :tongue: the first user posts 'frequently' too so... I've no reason not to believe them :redface:
If I don't get into Salford I think I'm gonna faint.

If I do get into Salford I'm gonna faint.

Either way, I'm gonna faint.

Just had a dream I got an A in English with a B in the coursework, a B in Media with an A in the exam, and a high B in psychology... Tbh that seems pretty realistic and is my *ideal* scenario. COME ON ABB!!!!
Original post by ElChapo
It could be true, he may have wealthy parents :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

*sigh*

Original post by L'Evil Fish
:nah:

They did... 9 A*s... CIE released them online for GCSE students.

Another got A*AA (lit, lang, history)
Another A*A* (lit and Lang)

They're genuine :tongue: the first user posts 'frequently' too so... I've no reason not to believe them :redface:

Fair enough. silly CIE.
Reply 4691
Did anyone here do ocr economics last year? (For AS) did you get what you expected or were shocked by your grade?
Reply 4692
Are the Grade Boundaries looking to genuinely posted after release on this thread!?

I hope so it makes it much easier to receive them all in one go!
:biggrin::wink::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
*sigh*

Fair enough. silly CIE.

Yeah, it's a bit unfair... Receiving A Level results 2 days before, and GCSE results 9 days before :unimpressed:
_
Grade boundaries are generally released tomorrow, last year OCR released them early (ie today) then removed them, and then put them back out because they were live for a while anyway.
what time are raw mark grade boundaries out tommorow? anyone know?
Original post by Ché.
Are the Grade Boundaries looking to genuinely posted after release on this thread!?

I hope so it makes it much easier to receive them all in one go!
:biggrin::wink::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is a separate post for that http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2312329

I guess when they are released tomorrow (or WJEC Thursday) they will update the thread with the links to the grade boundaries.:wink:
Original post by physics4ever
what time are raw mark grade boundaries out tommorow? anyone know?

I think OCR and Edexcel are midnight tonight, and AQA are tomorrow morning. So when you wake up tomorrow, they'll all be up.
Original post by anyap
Did anyone here do ocr economics last year? (For AS) did you get what you expected or were shocked by your grade?

I did it this year and I think its my only subject where I have no idea whether I've done well or not.
Reply 4698
Original post by sneha.vag
Kent is my firm and HW is my insurance. What about you?

Sheffield firm, reading insurance. I know a few people going to kent and some already there.
Reply 4699
Original post by kingdoo
There is a separate post for that http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2312329

I guess when they are released tomorrow (or WJEC Thursday) they will update the thread with the links to the grade boundaries.:wink:

You're awesome, alright!
Thank you very much for the insight!

GOOD LUCK TOO!
:wink::smile::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile