The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vicky8761
good luck to everyone! i hope you all get what you need and want and will join me here on thursday to celebrate our triumphs!

quick survey, how many people here are planning on taking sleeping pills the night before? i know i am!

i'm going over my friends for pizza and movies the night before, so that will tire me out haha!
Original post by vicky8761
x

I'm pulling an all nighter which should allow me to finalise any potential clearing plans etc. Dominos! :biggrin: If everything else goes wrong, at least I'll have nice pizza.
Had an awful nightmare last night where I missed my offer by 1 UMS, then got the paper remarked and went down a grade :headfire:
I can't believe it's only two days Nibbler-Everyone-Out-Of-The-Universe--150x150.png
Watching How I Met Your Mother.. Neil Patrick Harris is just.. Awesome :colondollar:
Parents expecting me to do well.. scared im going to let them down :frown:
For some reason I feel as if results day is tomorrow :lolwut:
Original post by Tackla
What are the exact words that will be used by UCAS when you get in, "Unconditional"?

What if you don't get in, will it say "Rejected"?

Have a look at this: http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/undergraduate/results/what-your-results-mean
Original post by Buongiorno
C4... :'(

Edexcel, right?

Yeah...I don't think I've done that bad in an exam since yr 9...
and I got a couple of Ds that year :/
Original post by TheAsian
Yeah...I don't think I've done that bad in an exam since yr 9...
and I got a couple of Ds that year :/

What kind of Asian are you? D:

Your avatar gets even better with that comment :rofl:
Reply 4890
Original post by Infamous12
Anyone else do OCR economics A2? How did you find Unit 5?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was that the Estonia/Eurozone exam?
Reply 4891
At least the grade boundaries will come out really soon :tongue:
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
For some reason I feel as if results day is tomorrow :lolwut:

Lol...toooo much cigaweed eh? :wink:
Original post by sneha.vag
On a scale of 1-10, how nervous are people on here?

About 6-7 at the moment. Although I imagine my nerves will be through the roof come Thursday morning! :tongue:
Reply 4894
I got a shift at work tonight that will definitely take my mind off of things for a couple of hours!

At least I hope...
😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tomble123
I just did mine at AS. Found the International Economy exam reasonable, had a couple of problems with some evaluative points but it shouldn't be too problematic. However, the Micro paper was horrible, the 18 marker on regulations was like something from Satan- really not confident with that side. With the grade boundaries being so tight for this course, I fear I'm going drop significantly. I mean we need 48 marks to get an A and the 43 to get a B. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about Markets in Action, I remember doing it last summer and the paper was probably easier than this summer's, but it was 43/60 for an A. 51 for full UMS. I wouldn't be surprised if it is similar! Best of luck!
Reply 4896
Original post by mkhat94:)
GoT is so good!!! I've watched five episodes and i'm completely hooked :biggrin::biggrin:

Ikr! Already watched it all the way through but I want to watch it again 'cause I've just finished all the books.
I'm trying to keep busy to distract me. Working 6 hours every day, although I do have a driving lesson tomorrow; hope I don't crash because my mind will be elsewhere.
Me and my friends are all spending the night together on Wednesday, so we don't have to be alone, and then checking track/going to school the next morning together too. Need company!

Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
What kind of Asian are you? D:

Your avatar gets even better with that comment :rofl:

Not a brilliant one :ashamed2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326354/Georgia-college-student-Aftab-Aslam-scared-tell-parents-got-F-faked-kidnapping.html

Defo me on Thursday.
Original post by JOR2010
I wouldn't worry about Markets in Action, I remember doing it last summer and the paper was probably easier than this summer's, but it was 43/60 for an A. 51 for full UMS. I wouldn't be surprised if it is similar! Best of luck!

Our teacher consistently practised the 18 marker on taxes/subsidies and externalities. When that didn't come up, it felt really bad. I think I'll have done ok, just not knowing is killing me. It could have gone either way for me- so we'll soon see. Best of luck to you as well! :biggrin:

Latest