The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Well I hope you'd keep it up anyway!:tongue:

I've got more Italian in my head than Spanish atm. :tongue:

(where did you get that quote from? :lol: )
Original post by aasvogel
I've got more Italian in my head than Spanish atm. :tongue:

(where did you get that quote from? :lol: )

Fair enough, I have forgotten a lot of Italian... And Spanish:colondollar:

Second last post
Fair enough, I have forgotten a lot of Italian... And Spanish:colondollar:

Second last post

Spanish will be more important than Italian so if I decide to learn it, Italian can wait until next summer. :tongue:
spanish will be more important than italian so if i decide to learn it, italian can wait until next summer. :tongue:

¡¿¡¿has decidido de estudiar el español?!?! :d
Spanish will be more important than Italian so if I decide to learn it, Italian can wait until next summer. :tongue:

Fair enough, I need college to start so I can structure my day!
Original post by constantmeowage
¡¿¡¿has decidido de estudiar el español?!?! :d

I already knew Spanish! Just finished my GCSE, really wanted to do it for A-Level but it clashed with English so I'm toying with the idea of self-teaching the AS...
I already knew Spanish! Just finished my GCSE, really wanted to do it for A-Level but it clashed with English so I'm toying with the idea of self-teaching the AS...

I probably ought to write down the lives of all of these people so I don't ask silly questions in the future :wink:

Well, it depends how much time you have, and how much access you could get to oral practice and how much you want to do it. :smile: but you're on this thread, you have some motivation :wink: are you doing any other language A Levels in September? :smile:
Original post by constantmeowage
I probably ought to write down the lives of all of these people so I don't ask silly questions in the future :wink:

Well, it depends how much time you have, and how much access you could get to oral practice and how much you want to do it. :smile: but you're on this thread, you have some motivation :wink: are you doing any other language A Levels in September? :smile:

Haha don't worry, I probably only mentioned once many pages back. :tongue:

I think I might have some free time, but I'm not 100% sure. I really want to do it, but my Spanish teacher said that missing out on class and all the vocab you would get wouldn't help at all and would make it tough. :s-smilie:
Yep I'm doing French! Spanish was originally one of my options but I had to change it. :angry:
Reply 5488
x

CYMRAEG! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dysgu = Learn/Teach

Dysgaist ti llawer (lots/a lot?)

Dw i ddim yn gwybod (know) llawer o (of?) eiriau (words)
Reply 5490
Dysgu = Learn/Teach

Dysgaist ti llawer (lots/a lot?)

Dw i ddim yn gwybod (know) llawer o (of?) eiriau (words)

Rydw i'n gallu ' see that! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
Rydw i'n gallu ' see that! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gwylio = watch
Dweud = say
Siarad = ?:wink:
Reply 5492
Gwylio = watch
Dweud = say

Is it true that a place in Wales has the longest place name in Europe? I heard it somewhere that it had like 50 letters or something. :O
Reply 5493
Gwylio = watch
Dweud = say

Gwylio, I like that word! :biggrin:
Siarad is speak or talk, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5494
Original post by AquisM
Is it true that a place in Wales has the longest place name in Europe? I heard it somewhere that it had like 50 letters or something. :O

I thought it was the longest in the world... It is SOMETHING like Llanfairpwllgwngllllgogerychdrogesbwantisiliogogogoch, but that's just my awful spelling of it! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
I thought it was the longest in the world... It is SOMETHING like Llanfairpwllgwngllllgogerychdrogesbwantisiliogogogoch, but that's just my awful spelling of it! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought the longest word in the world was the Thai word for Bangkok :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AquisM

World :wink:

Original post by Vionar
Gwylio, I like that word! :biggrin:
Siarad is speak or talk, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, :yep:
Reply 5497
Original post by Molly_xox
I thought the longest word in the world was the Thai word for Bangkok :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah, that's longer, but I don't know that one! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5498
Original post by Vionar

Posted from TSR Mobile

You were very close, it's 'Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch' :wink:

I like the longest Italian word: precipitevolissimevolmente :tongue:
Reply 5499
Original post by Vionar

Posted from TSR Mobile

How in the name of the Lord can anyone pronounce even half of it?! :eek:

Latest