The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kevsamuel
Anyone awaiting their AS results here?

I reckon I'll get ABCC (Chemistry, Spanish, Maths, Biology) All Edexcel. I really ****ed up M1 and Unit 2 Bio didn't get to finish :|

I am! Also did edexcel biology, hoping for low grade boundaries on the first paper! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Neena
Aha same!! What time are you going into school to get your results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

9 :smile:, that's when we can go in from :smile:. I just rang Manchester and asked when accommodation is available from, she asked if I was awaiting my results, then said once, errrr if you get the offer... I'm unsure on how to take this :s-smilie:
What time are grade boundaries released tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jarasta
No, its a good idea if you are that good. Maybe call them and ask when you will get your accommodation or have to arrive. Basically say something on the assumption that you know you are in, if you aren't in, she might say, oh no you were unsuccessful, or if you are in she might tell you. But then again, she could just tell you anyway even if you didn't get it :redface:

I just rang Manchester, the lady got my details up, asked if I was awaiting my results, then said once, errr if you get your offer... I'm unsure on how to take this :s-smilie:
I'm quite surprised that I'm not in the panicking stage yet, however there is still tomorrow for that stage to happen so I'll have to wait and see really.
I'm so bored being in the house on my own with nothing to do or think about except Results Day. I have some homework to do but a mixture of anticipation for results day and depression makes it hard to do anything productive. :angry:
Do grade boundaries and Mark scheme get released at the same time?
Original post by Gilgamesh
I'm so bored being in the house on my own with nothing to do or think about except Results Day. I have some homework to do but a mixture of anticipation for results day and depression makes it hard to do anything productive. :angry:

Same here. I was meant to start my UKCAT revision a while ago, but all I'm doing is staring at a textbook. I'm too depressed to actually get on with the revision. :frown:
Why does Pot Noodles have out exam results? It says on their facebook page.
Original post by DJMayes
I thought that it was for a few others (Natural Sciences, Economics, Compsci) as well; I'm sure I've seen people who have offers for Compsci and Natsci with Double Maths+Physics as their only A2 subjects.

Oh, I'm just going by what Colmans said. I think he said something like that. I'm talking about UMS averaging here though. Not saying they won't ask it in an offer.
Original post by PythianLegume
Between 6 and 8 am.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Matt_payne
What time are grade boundaries released tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
They will probably be out when you wake up on Wednesday.

I must stress that looking into grade boundaries to predict your mark is a tricky thing (in non-maths subjects). You will probably find that the boundaries are similar to previous years'. There is a limit to how helpful they are.
Anyone trying to make plans on what they'll do for each potential outcome on results day?

its so hard, just thinking about what I'll do for one potential outcome is hard enough. There are so many permutations and then theres so much to think about - course, uni, location, commiting myself to 3-4 years, etc
Original post by Dilzo999
Why does Pot Noodles have out exam results? It says on their facebook page.

It's a joke you mug.
Original post by Potential Medic
Same here. I was meant to start my UKCAT revision a while ago, but all I'm doing is staring at a textbook. I'm too depressed to actually get on with the revision. :frown:

How are you finding the UKCAT ??
Reply 4975
Original post by James A
AAB :wink:

You?

Same! But I've already got ABBB so I just need to get one of my B's upto an A. Where do you want to go and to do what?
Original post by niceguy95

Mark schemes won't be publically released for almost a year.
It's a joke you mug.

Yeah I totally knew that. :colondollar:
It's a joke you mug.

They have a select few actually, it's pot luck as to whether they'll give them to you :ahee:
Original post by niceguy95

Edexcel published their mark schemes already and AQA only releases theirs two/three months after the results come out. I'm not sure about the other exam boards, sorry.

Latest