The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kate_louise21
so is OCR grade boundaries out midnight tonite and AQA at 8 in the morning ?

Yeah, they came out at those times last year
Reply 5001
Original post by abzy1234
Seems like the most important email of our lives thus far 'eh :tongue:

Yeah!! Scariest email of our lives more like!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5002
Original post by rturnbull94
9 :smile:, that's when we can go in from :smile:. I just rang Manchester and asked when accommodation is available from, she asked if I was awaiting my results, then said once, errrr if you get the offer... I'm unsure on how to take this :s-smilie:

Really! ? Aww I wanted to go in at 8.30 D: and ohh gosh im too scared to call them yet! Im scared they'll give away a hint that I haven't got in D':

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5003
Original post by rturnbull94
9 :smile:, that's when we can go in from :smile:. I just rang Manchester and asked when accommodation is available from, she asked if I was awaiting my results, then said once, errrr if you get the offer... I'm unsure on how to take this :s-smilie:

And she said ONCE omfg I think that means youve got an offer!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rm.xo
Yeah, it was :smile:
I remember now! Are you confidant you've got the grades?

In Maths and Chem I'm confident. It's Biology that worries me a little. BIOL1 has always been my weakest paper and even though I end up getting similar answers to the unoffical ms, I always somehow end up with a C in the paper, meh, so I dunno, but I felt the standard of my answers in unit 1 were very good, but it can go either way with the ums, so hopefully I got loads of ums!
do the general emails from our firm universities at this time, mean anything? :confused:
Tomorrow is horrible. This thread will just be people discussing the grade boundaries, when WJEC will not have released them :unimpressed:
How did people find the BIOL2 paper?
Original post by ThatScienceGuy
Yeah, mine is on the 23rd of August

Ah right. Mine is on the 20th. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by adi19956
Monitor track and grade boundaries:

Use the Page Monitor extension for Chrome. You can set a time interval to monitor any changes to a page then set a custom alert to sound. I've set mine as a siren, loud. You can also monitor as many pages as you like.
This sounds like an advert

Just hope that UCAS don't have a feature where if you try to log in after many attempts, it kicks you out for like 10 minutes :zomg:
Original post by Miracle Day
Tomorrow is horrible. This thread will just be people discussing the grade boundaries, when WJEC will not have released them :unimpressed:

I know that feel :frown:
Reply 5011
I know this has been asked before but grade boundaries at midnight or what time?
Reply 5012
Original post by James A
Just hope that UCAS don't have a feature where if you try to log in after many attempts, it kicks you out for like 10 minutes :zomg:

Omg same! Im going to be on track refreshing from like 7am!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Working again tonight 5-half 12 and then tomorrow half 5 to 10, should be taking my mind of it a little... until everyone in work reminds me EVERY hour how close it is :frown: HELP!
Hopefully i pass my exams seen as i took a risk and spent £60 on textbooks before i even have my results!
Reply 5015
Really wish I had something to do tomorrow other than randomly logging onto track for the sake of it and then going back to reading this thread :/
Guys, if any of you are having trouble passing time, then visit here:

http://www.tickld.com/

It will suck up hours before you even realise it.
Original post by DJMayes
Guys, if any of you are having trouble passing time, then visit here:

http://www.tickld.com/

It will suck up hours before you even realise it.

9gag is better ;P
Original post by Orthrus
Haha, I did not expect business to be in there as well! :laugh: You got half of them, only i took Lit instead of Chemistry(I don't know what i was thinking), and couldn't fit the full Further maths course into my timetable :frown:

aha well maths is my weakest subject (will most likely get an E) so I need to get an A in business to meet my offer :smile:
aahhh really i hate english :colondollar: how you finding it? chemistrys pretty hard :/
Original post by adi19956
Monitor track and grade boundaries:

Use the Page Monitor extension for Chrome. You can set a time interval to monitor any changes to a page then set a custom alert to sound. I've set mine as a siren, loud. You can also monitor as many pages as you like.
This sounds like an advert

But track will logg you out after 15 minutes?

Latest