The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Any news on when the AQA/Edexcel grade boundaries are to be released? There was a rumour they would be out at 12:01 tonight
Original post by :)ella
Really wish I had something to do tomorrow other than randomly logging onto track for the sake of it and then going back to reading this thread :/

Exactly this...
Original post by DJMayes
Guys, if any of you are having trouble passing time, then visit here:

http://www.tickld.com/

It will suck up hours before you even realise it.

Are you a ticklr?! I'm on it! :biggrin:
Reply 5023
Will there be less students applying for university due to the £9000 fees. And if so, will there be a higher chance that I will be accepted if I get lower grades?
Reply 5024
My school told me that UCAS Track opens at midnight.. But on the UCAS website it says Track doesn't open until 8am.. What time does it actually open?
Original post by Jessie7003
Working again tonight 5-half 12 and then tomorrow half 5 to 10, should be taking my mind of it a little... until everyone in work reminds me EVERY hour how close it is :frown: HELP!

Just ask them politely not to mention it as it makes you very worried. I have banned my family from mentioning anything at all about Thursday!
Reply 5026
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Is it midnight today?

Apparently the OCR and Edexcel ones come out after midnight today, and the AQA ones come out tomorrow morning
Original post by Ellie-x
My school told me that UCAS Track opens at midnight.. But on the UCAS website it says Track doesn't open until 8am.. What time does it actually open?

Officially Track goes live at 8am, although sometimes you can find out an hour or two earlier.
Reply 5028
Got a night wedding to go to, as soon as i come back, changing into pajamas and making a hot cup of tea and just staring at the computer, waiting...... for results.
Original post by Unashamed Geek
Are you a ticklr?! I'm on it! :biggrin:

I browse the site regularly but I'm not signed up to it.

Original post by kevsamuel
9gag is better ;P

Get out. :tongue:
Original post by Neena
And she said ONCE omfg I think that means youve got an offer!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahh she did, but I don't want to get my hopes up because it's where I want to go :s-smilie: I'm excited now though :smile:
Original post by kevsamuel
9gag is better ;P

GTFO.
Original post by DJMayes
I browse the site regularly but I'm not signed up to it.

I was like that from October/November last year but a few weeks ago I decided to join up :smile:
Reply 5033
So midnight today we will find out if edexcel heard c3 cry right? Or is it tommorow? Any sure of when grade boundaries are out for edexcel?
Original post by pak1994
Just ask them politely not to mention it as it makes you very worried. I have banned my family from mentioning anything at all about Thursday!

They're all joking around saying they're gonna miss me when i move but they'll happilly all pay my accomodation if it's far enough away that I have to quit haha! I told them accomodation is around 4 grand and they all stopped laughing!
Original post by Ndella
Interesting subject choices, you want to study English at uni then?

Erm I don't think so, I thought about it, not too sure if I'm going, what do you wanna do?
Original post by Ndella
Interesting subject choices, you want to study English at uni then?

Erm I dunno, thought about it but dunno if I'm going, what do you wanna do?:smile:
Original post by Ndella
I heard about Exeter. The year 13s at my sixth form (who wanted to do English there) were talking about how empty it was and that the university is in clearing a lot of the time, no wonder! If I do fail my A Levels, that will be my back up's back up lol - I'd rather be in a deserted uni than in no uni at all :wink:

I thought Exeter was good? You sometimes need A*AA to get in for history
Original post by Neena
Yeah!! Scariest email of our lives more like!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least we should know by checking Track beforehand; good luck regardless! :smile:
Original post by PythianLegume
GTFO.

Original post by DJMayes
Get out. :tongue:

Sorry, but eventhough 9gag is American and Tickld is English. 9gag is a whole lot funnier :P

Latest