The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy96
I will be so frustrated if it's true that edexcel aren't releasing grade boundaries until gone midnight on the 15th :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They should be released tonight.
Reply 5421
Original post by Lucy96
I will be so frustrated if it's true that edexcel aren't releasing grade boundaries until gone midnight on the 15th :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel and OCR will post their grade boundaries at 00:01 on the 14th i.e. in about 4 hours from now.
Sorry if this question has been asked before but can I check my results online in any way? Or do I have to call the school if I can't visit it?
Reply 5423
How's everyone feeling as we are getting closer to results day? Hope everyone gets the grades they need for university.
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Lowest-85. Highest-96.

Lets see what else :h:

That's far better than me, my lowest is 75 and highest 96 :redface:
Original post by Aidn
Edexcel and OCR will post their grade boundaries at 00:01 on the 14th i.e. in about 4 hours from now.

Nice man. What bout AQA? 8am?
Anyone do F322 and/or F212 and would like to predict grade boundaries ? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by PythianLegume
For Maths: C1 94; C2 98; S1 90; M1 97; C3 93; FP1 100; D1 100;
Waiting for C4 and M2, hoping for roughly similar marks on these as the others.

Can't complain at those.

Original post by James A
I remember you and someone else (was it DJMayes? ) that smashed the C2 paper? :colondollar:

I dropped one or two marks on that paper, but I doubt it would be enough for me to join the 100ums club :frown:

As said this won't have been me.

Spoiler

I didn't really find I had any problems with M2. Like I said, hoping for a top mark, although I have a vague recollection of perhaps one silly mistake.

I see, well I'm just gonna go over in a corner somewhere and bury my head in shame.
They should be released tonight.

Original post by Aidn

I always thought that but I'm just confused because of what they said on Twitter. I'll take everyone's word for it though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aidn

Unfortunately not this year, they've now said it more than once on twitter so it can't be a mistake.

https://twitter.com/EdexcelStudents/status/367313145767153664
Reply 5431
Hope grade boundaries be low!
Reply 5432
Original post by krishkmistry
Anyone do F322 and would like to predict grade boundaries ? :smile:

At a guess 78 for an A
Original post by venenecinema
Unfortunately not this year, they've now said it more than once on twitter so it can't be a mistake.

https://twitter.com/EdexcelStudents/status/367313145767153664

nobody raises a message to the power of M, this must be lies
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

think about it,edexcel students in clearing or adjustment or those who have missed their offers will want to know how much they missed it by
Reply 5435
****ting me pants
Original post by MathsNerd1
That's far better than me, my lowest is 75 and highest 96 :redface:

Yeah, but you had reasons, no?

I'm excited :ahee:
Original post by krishkmistry
think about it,edexcel students in clearing or adjustment or those who have missed their offers will want to know how much they missed it by

They would know, the 15th is results day.
Original post by Sam_1996
At a guess 78 for an A

which module ?
I hope my track updates Thursday morning! I would hate to wait until midday :/ The nerves are slowly creeping in. Dear Lord, please help me get into my firm.

I don't think words would describe how happy I would be...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest