The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5480
Has anyone not had a UCAS email in a while?
I haven't got any in a week and thinking this is a sign lmao.
Original post by Robbie242
1 tweet, could be an troll employee

Looking at the rest of their tweets, seems genuine enough?
Original post by DavidM95

I'd ignore it to be honest. I keep getting spammed by UCAS with "what to do if you don't get the grades you need" emails.... made me super paranoid haha
anyone waiting on aqa history?? Hoping the boundary is fairly low in the elizabeth module, gonna be tight if i manage to get the A overall :frown:
Original post by abzy1234
Looking at the rest of their tweets, seems genuine enough?

could be a shared account, with 1 person who thought it'd be nice to troll. Besides by posting that on there they aren't addressing the masses really (on their actual) edexcel page
yeah

I cant even agonize over one...
Original post by Illusionary
Thanks for the link - now that I've seen that I'll update the OP to reflect that. :yy:

:smile:

You mathsees will have to wait :lol:
Reply 5486
Why is it so far away until midnight ;( I need these Chemistry OCR grade boundaries in my life right now haha!
OK, http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Pages/ums-mark-converter.aspx

Read the bottom line people, I think we're safe. Probably just a typo on Twitter.
Original post by DavidM95

Nope I haven't received any either, just the occasional advertisement from UCAS media or somewhere related. Don't worry, it doesn't imply anything :smile:
could be a shared account, with 1 person who thought it'd be nice to troll. Besides by posting that on there they aren't addressing the masses really (on their actual) edexcel page

Hmm regardless, we should know by midnight today, which is only 4 hours left :wink:
Reply 5490
I come and read these posts of people feeling insane about this close yet far wait... Feel sorry for you lot, luckily tomorrow I'm working (as a postman) so the laborious job will cut the edge of the wait - kills about 7 hours and I get paid woot!
Good luck on the wait peeps 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lorem Ipsum
OK, http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Pages/ums-mark-converter.aspx

Read the bottom line people, I think we're safe. Probably just a typo on Twitter.

YES

''Grade boundaries and other grade statistics are published the day before students get their results.''

A day before cannot be thursday, be gone edexcel twitter troll!
I have nothing useful to add apart from bloody hell I'm nervous.
Reply 5493
Original post by Jord1995
I'm the complete opposite lol. I've been calm for the past few weeks, but now I'm getting really nervous lol. What is that about!:confused:

I think for me I have been majorly beating myself up over exams and getting really stressed etc. for so long that now my body is just blocking it out because I've just run out of energy to deal with it anymore because it is really overwhelming, and now I've reached the point where I am almost emotionless
I know it will hit me again soon
Maybe you have been doing the opposite and blocking it out but now it has finally hit you!
Original post by UnvesedSplash
anyone waiting on aqa history?? Hoping the boundary is fairly low in the elizabeth module, gonna be tight if i manage to get the A overall :frown:

I am! I also did the Triumph of Elizabeth module, how did you find the exam? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5495
Original post by Lysipud
Why is it so far away until midnight ;( I need these Chemistry OCR grade boundaries in my life right now haha!

Which units? I'm waiting for F321 and F322
Maybe the person controlling edexcel's Twitter account is just as awful as the people who answer telephone queries. The mistake would certainly make sense!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by venenecinema
Are you asking the lord to cheat and change your grades for you?

If necessary, yes! :smile:
Original post by UnvesedSplash

I'm waiting for AQA history too, but different module (Soviet Russia! Beginning of WW2 - It's fall) I'm also on a B/A boarderline, so hoping for an A but most likely a B because I don't think I got an A in the exam :'(
Original post by bunny96
I think for me I have been majorly beating myself up over exams and getting really stressed etc. for so long that now my body is just blocking it out because I've just run out of energy to deal with it anymore because it is really overwhelming, and now I've reached the point where I am almost emotionless
I know it will hit me again soon
Maybe you have been doing the opposite and blocking it out but now it has finally hit you!

I have to say that I absolutely agree with you; loads of people I've spoken to say the same thing :')