The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abzy1234
Hmm regardless, we should know by midnight today, which is only 4 hours left :wink:

Hopefully :biggrin:
Original post by RoseBrilliante
Hey I like your username :P :wink:

Thankyou :biggrin:
Original post by Robbie242
YES

''Grade boundaries and other grade statistics are published the day before students get their results.''

A day before cannot be thursday, be gone edexcel twitter troll!

I hope you're right but I suspect they've changed their policy this year and forgotten to update the website. Either way, I'll be staying up for the OCR results as well. Edexcel would be VERY careful about who has access to their twitter account this close to results day.
Original post by venenecinema
I hope you're right but I suspect they've changed their policy this year and forgotten to update the website. Either way, I'll be staying up for the OCR results as well.

Same, I'm not certain but it would be awfully contradictory if they stuck to their twitter words. I'm waiting for OCR economics so I'll definitely stay up
Original post by weevilface
Ahh, yes, a few year thirteens at my school did that this year. When we went back to school my Latin teacher went through the exam paper with us and I think the first translation was okay but Cicero? Nope.

Good luck!!

Wow did you get a copy of the paper or something? My teacher refuses to do "post mortems" and as there's only two people in my year taking it it's kind of difficult to know how you've done! The first translation was lovely, but the Cicero had some really hard parts! I can't call it as whenever I've done past papers I'm like wahooo aced it and then I've missed really obvious things like plurals :mad:
I just hope I get enough sleep the day before as I will be driving around all day Thursday.

Also, I've been asked by my college to open my results in front of the news... Umm... No thanks :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If OCR mess up the marking for me again I am going to be soooo stressed.
No matter what my mark is from them I'm thinking of getting remarks :frown:
Original post by stephaniechamb
I am! I also did the Triumph of Elizabeth module, how did you find the exam? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

the qn about the end of the reign was nice, but the synoptic one i wrote literally everything so dont know if ill get the marks for like lack of explanation etc. How about you???
Original post by venenecinema
I hope you're right but I suspect they've changed their policy this year and forgotten to update the website. Either way, I'll be staying up for the OCR results as well. Edexcel would be VERY careful about who has access to their twitter account this close to results day.

It could very well be a typo, if you really must know you can go ask him on Twitter. I don't have an account otherwise I would.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:eek: :console:

Saaaaaaame :colone: S1 is my best bet :rolleyes: (in fact my only bet this year)

Oh well, I'm trying my best to forget about the two horrid exams that I screwed up in :tongue: And best of luck to you :biggrin:
Original post by ScarlettFierce
I just hope I get enough sleep the day before as I will be driving around all day Thursday.

Also, I've been asked by my college to open my results in front of the news... Umm... No thanks :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd relish at the opportunity of doing it in front of the TV but I can certainly see why A2 students and many others wouldn't.
Original post by Divergent

What happened with them in the past? I've always thought OCR are the best of a bad bunch when it comes to marking.
Original post by Divergent

Don't even say that. It's not even worth imagining.
Reply 5513
Bloody hell! Edexcel better be playing pranks
I'm surprised my mum hasn't said more about, usually she goes on about it more than me. I remember in year 9, we came back off holiday during the night of results day so I just missed it and had my results posted to me the next day. As soon as the post came she ran in and gave them to me, left and then came in about 10 seconds later to ask what I'd got and I hadn't even looked at the envelope hah. She's so impatient, last year she rang me when she was sat in the car waiting because she couldn't wait any longer! Bless her.

That says at 0.01am on 15th? I thought they were released on wednesday 12am
Original post by LiquidGold
I'm waiting for AQA history too, but different module (Soviet Russia! Beginning of WW2 - It's fall) I'm also on a B/A boarderline, so hoping for an A but most likely a B because I don't think I got an A in the exam :'(

Me too

My module was the making of modern Britain (British Politics). Awful, awful paper. I will be lucky to get a C :frown: but I'm hoping for a B!
Reply 5517
Is it true that our schools will have our results tomorrow? :tongue: if only i could access them :frown:
Original post by Dilzo999
It could very well be a typo, if you really must know you can go ask him on Twitter. I don't have an account otherwise I would.

It couldn't be a typo because they said it twice. It could, however, be misinformation, but I doubt that. I don't have twitter either.
Reply 5519
Original post by bunny96
Which units? I'm waiting for F321 and F322

F322
F324
F325

Oh and the coursework haha :smile: I hope F322 is like 70/100 for A :smile:!

Latest