The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I did New testament if that's brings it any closer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5641
Original post by qr95
Lol. Good luck for tomorrow anyway bunny96...I see what you did there

Original post by Etoile
Think yourself lucky :colonhash:
Last year the English literature A2 boundaries were insane (90% for an A) and my teacher said she thinks they will continue rising this year :colonhash: :afraid:

For Chemistry, OCR is the least challenging out of Edexcel, AQA, OCR.... but still is a hard course ofc all A-levels are. The same goes for Biology.

:colone:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by StuartMannick
I did New testament if that's brings it any closer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did New testament too!
AS or A2?

If you did A2, there was a question on Matthews Gospel, a question on Mark's miracles proving that Jesus was the Son of Man or something to his audience..? If you recognise these questions, you did OCR.
Reply 5644
Original post by NiceToMeetYou
I didn't wanna say too much incase you decide to watch it and I accidentally spoil it!

Netflix has them all on, and you get a one month free trial if you haven't had it before. If you want you just cancel after a month and don't get charged :biggrin:

Thank you! No you didn't give too much away :smile:
It was NiceToMeetYou :wink: :wink: :wink:
(Sorry my sense of humour is appaling)
Original post by Divergent
What the bloody hell have I just watched? :tongue:

I was thinking a similar thing
Original post by EleanorSusan
Anyone else waiting for OCR English Literature and AQA sociology? :tongue:

A2 English Lit :smile:)
[video="youtube;wGHABbJBP5U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGHABbJBP5U[/video]

This is insane =)
Reply 5648
Iv decided to listen to Jackson 5 ABC- id be happy if I get ABC
Original post by bunny96
Thank you! No you didn't give too much away :smile:
It was NiceToMeetYou :wink: :wink: :wink:
(Sorry my sense of humour is appaling)

Have to admit, I did laugh :grin:

If you do decide to watch it, you won't regret it, it's such an awesome show!
Original post by James A
For Chemistry, OCR is the least challenging out of Edexcel, AQA, OCR.... but still is a hard course ofc. The same goes for Biology.

:colone:

Doesn't feel like it when taking OCR Biology or Chemistry :s-smilie:
Original post by JENG
alright exam but I felt I didn't have enough synoptic links

I tried to write to time so that I got the details and the links in but so that I didn't babble and waste time overwriting, hopefully it worked! Good luck for your results! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5652
When are aqa ready to come out?
Original post by Zaphod77
Doesn't feel like it when taking OCR Biology or Chemistry :s-smilie:

It's the least challenging out of the lot, but still is a hard course.

In other words, if you took Edexcel or AQA, you will be stretched alot more by the content and exam questions.
Reply 5654
Original post by NiceToMeetYou
Have to admit, I did laugh :grin:

If you do decide to watch it, you won't regret it, it's such an awesome show!

Wheeeeeeeeey :biggrin:
I'm watching snippets of it on youtube! It seems really good :smile:
I'm in my AS year despite being 18.. Health issues to blame, however what you said sounds remarkably similar to the topics covered good luck with your results. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pak1994
Same with Oxford calling their course Experimental Psychology, I just say Psychology to everyone.

Aha yeah, what is with Oxbridge and their pompous course names? :tongue: Which college is it that you have an offer from?
Original post by NedStark
I found the macro paper great, when reading most of the questions it literally clicked in my brain what I needed to write. So I'm quite confident that I did well. I'll be surprised if it wasn't an A but then again it's unpredictable.

How'd you find macro?

thought Q1B was quite a weird one , but apart from that i liked the paper as a whole up until the essay. i reaaaaallly didn't like that at all hahaha , my brain just stopped working and i didn't even mention that altering the exchange rate was an aspect of the monetary policy in my introduction - just missing out basic stuff like that really annoyed me ! :angry:

i correctly defined the exchange rate and the inflation rate but yeah , i reckon my analysis was decent-ish , and my one, single , beastly evaluative point ( + the other 3 bull**** evaluative points i made hahahaha ) should hopefully get me atleast 11- 12 / 18 on that :tongue:
Original post by Gray Wolf
[video="youtube;wGHABbJBP5U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGHABbJBP5U[/video]

This is insane =)

lmfao Ali G cracks me up
Original post by HPAG
What ? When ? How ?

Thanks.

Sorry of this caused any confusion or hope :smile:
i did BTECs so I am not waiting any results (which the uni don't know). I still have to go and collect my results though...

Latest