Scroll to see replies

Woah, did I do something wrong?
Who negged me?? How do I find out?
Original post by Octopus_Garden
I'm expecting a B! Or a C!

Oh sorry :colondollar:

Can I ask... Why sit the GCSE anyway?
Don't rest on your laurels. That's your estimated grade from your teacher, right? Unfortunately CA marks are like shares. Marks can go up as well as down, depending on the vagaries of the s̶t̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶k̶e̶t̶ external moderator.

Oh, yeah. I didn't know that I had to mention it though. A lot of my Digital Communication CA are being moderated so I know about all of that already.
Thanks for the reminder anyway! :biggrin:
Original post by Marii101

As far as I can see, nothing. You haven't posted anything annoying anywhere. You can't find out who negged you unless you subscribe, i.e, pay actual money. I personally choose not to know, but that's an entire thread in itself.

It's not a big deal, honest. Unfair negging is sorted out by the crowd, as here. Your new -1 is more than cancelled out by three people doing +1, and whoever negged you can't do it again for another 30 days.
Original post by Gilo98
Bravo! je n'ai pas fait parce que mon ecole n'est pas d'accord avec ca :frown: pourtant je voudrais penser je ferais bien.....

Bien sur! :yep:
Ne t'inquietes pas a cause de j'ai commence tot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5685

Hehe c'est sur votre page d'accueil
Original post by Gilo98
Hehe c'est sur votre page d'accueil

Oh, *facepalm* I knew that. :colondollar:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Oh sorry :colondollar:

Can I ask... Why sit the GCSE anyway?
I want to have 5 GCSEs!

Also, I was hoping for a A/B when I entered in November.
Reply 5688
Original post by constantmeowage
Connorconnorconnorconnorconnorconnorconnor

Ooh how exciting :colondollar:

:laugh: Other parts of my name are slightly more interesting! But you're not going to know about them! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to have 5 GCSEs!

Also, I was hoping for a A/B when I entered in November.

Don't you have 5?
And why not wait till then?
Reply 5690
Bien sur! :yep:
Ne t'inquietes pas a cause de j'ai commence tot!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vous parlez d'autres langues?
As far as I can see, nothing. You haven't posted anything annoying anywhere. You can't find out who negged you unless you subscribe, i.e, pay actual money. I personally choose not to know, but that's an entire thread in itself.

It's not a big deal, honest. Unfair negging is sorted out by the crowd, as here. Your new -1 is more than cancelled out by three people doing +1, and whoever negged you can't do it again for another 30 days.

Thanks, you made me feel a whole lot better. :biggrin:
Original post by Gilo98
Vous parlez d'autres langues?

J'apprends le chinois et je peux parler un peu de coréen. Et vous?
Merci pour le mot! Je vais l'apprendre demain avec les autres vocabulaire. Tu as de la chance car le français devrait ressembler à l'Italien, alors, ce devrait être facile apprendre.

J'ai besoin de te demander un question: Est-ce que tu sais comment on devrait utiliser + une verbe' ?

C'est vrai, les mots sont semblables donc c'est assez facile de deviner le sens d'un ot italien :smile:

I'm happy to help (I'll wright this part in English to ensure you understand everything). There are two main situations.
1-After certains verbs you have to use the preposition à.
eg. Il m'a aidé à apprendre le français
In the above you need to use à after the verb aider.
2-For indicating the use of a noun.
eg. 'Une machine à laver' is a machine for washing aka a washing machine

For a full list of verbs that require you to use à+verb:
http://french.about.com/od/grammar/a/preposition_a_2.htm

Feel free to ask me questions any time, I love helping with languages :h:
Original post by Vionar
:laugh: Other parts of my name are slightly more interesting! But you're not going to know about them! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are there a lot of Gs? :eek: they're incredibly exciting!
Don't you have 5?
And why not wait till then?

Non. Maintenant quatre. C'était trois lorsque je suivais le cours d'allemand (GCSE).

I told you I had so few GCSEs, that I had more AS-Levels than GCSEs when you were whinging about having too few A*s!

Why not wait until when?
Non. Maintenant quatre. C'était trois lorsque je suivais le cours d'allemand (GCSE).

I told you I had so few GCSEs, that I had more AS-Levels than GCSEs when you were whinging about having too few A*s!

Why not wait until when?

Oooh, I see!

I get it now... Whinging?:colondollar: :ahee: I want those 11:frown: 10 I'll be happy with

November.
Reply 5697
Original post by constantmeowage
Are there a lot of Gs? :eek: they're incredibly exciting!

No, there aren't any g's at all! But there are two y's and one j! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BaconEmperor
C'est vrai, les mots sont semblables donc c'est assez facile de deviner le sens d'un ot italien :smile:

I'm happy to help (I'll wright this part in English to ensure you understand everything). There are two main situations.
1-After certains verbs you have to use the preposition à.
eg. Il m'a aidé à apprendre le français
In the above you need to use à after the verb aider.
2-For indicating the use of a noun.
eg. 'Une machine à laver' is a machine for washing aka a washing machine

For a full list of verbs that require you to use à+verb:
http://french.about.com/od/grammar/a/preposition_a_2.htm

Feel free to ask me questions any time, I love helping with languages :h:

Thanks!!!! This helps so much because my French teacher normally picks me up on this when I hand in a piece of writing and I never know when or how to differentiate. I guess I'll just have to learn them like the irregular verbs.
Oooh, I see!

I get it now... Whinging?:colondollar: :ahee: I want those 11:frown: 10 I'll be happy with

November.

I started the French course in September, and we had to decide whether we would take the exam in November! I don't mean that I can take the exams in November!

Latest

Trending

Trending