The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Divergent
Thanks! I'm very nervous! :3
Waiting on Religious Studies/Philosophy, Chemistry and Biology. Probably the weirdest subject combination ever really :P !

I did that combo so you're not weird alone! :biggrin:
Hurry up grade boundaries!
Can somebody tell me if the grade boundaries posted on here for Edexcel Maths are official?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5843
Damn I'm hating the D1 boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DJMayes

Spoiler

:teeth: So what will that make you M+FM total?

Spoiler

Unfortunately the school record at my school is 1299/1300 and (even more annoyingly) was set by my brother.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Good luck

Thank you :smile: good luck to you as well
Reply 5846
It's all starting to feel too close now :argh:
Original post by Robbie242
I hope you reach your offer, fingers crossed for Thursday. That is a really minimal difference I really hope that even if you didn't get a high A in FP2 that Warwick would strongly consider confirming you.

I really underestimated myself, I am very ecstatic about these boundaries.

Spoiler

Well done, they're really good results! And you've probably done better than me in S2 :tongue: and we'll be joint in C2 :colone:.

Are you still planing on applying to Cambridge?
Damn, 2 more sleeps, not that I'll be able to sleep tomorrow night anyway :rolleyes:
ok can someone list what time aqa,edexcel, ocr and wjec boundaries are coming out..
Reply 5850
Original post by Laura75
It's all starting to feel too close now :argh:

True that
Original post by Etoile
About 8 am according to the UCAS website, could be up to an hour before though. Tell your family it's 12 :tongue:

Ahhh it's Miss J!
Didn't realise it was you until I replied - ah, I heard from my head of Sixth form that it was 12 in the morning o.O I guess Results are out before UCAS then, which is even more unexpectedly tense :eek:
M1 is 56 for an A holy crap now I now I've definitely got that. And 58 for FP1 that's the lowest I've seen. I feel so relieved now. The only thing I'm worried about is D1 a high 65 for 80.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Good luck

80:smile:

are these confirmed? Please say yes
Good luck everyone, just one more painful night.
Original post by imthe12
ok can someone list what time aqa,edexcel, ocr and wjec boundaries are coming out..

Ok, In theory, AQA and OCR come out at midnight tonight, but OCR often come a little earlier at about 10 or 11. Edexcel are either coming out at midnight tonight or midnight tomorrow. Sorry for those wih WJEC, youll be waiting until you get your results at 6am on Thursday morning.
Original post by Superunknown17
Damn, 2 more sleeps, not that I'll be able to sleep tomorrow night anyway :rolleyes:

I like your wolf avatar :biggrin:
Original post by pepeeglesfield
are these confirmed? Please say yes

I can't lie and say yes.

BUT they come from.a teacher so, I say yes.
Original post by Llewellyn
:teeth: So what will that make you M+FM total?

Spoiler

Unfortunately the school record at my school is 1299/1300 and (even more annoyingly) was set by my brother.

The school record is 1182/1200 across Maths/Further Maths. If I get 100% in C4, FP2, FP3 and M5, and at least 92 in M4, then I can place all C, FP, and M modules into Maths/Further Maths in order to get at least 1183/1200 across my top 12. No-one else has done more than 12 so I automatically win on that front; I'm hoping to get no less than 1750/1800. At the minute I've lost 28 UMS across 11 exams, I'm expecting to lose about 15 across M4 and S3 and then no more than 3 on S4 if any, which would meet that goal. If you want the specific scores so far then they're in a spoiler.

Spoiler

Reply 5859
Original post by joy_to_the_world

I took maths, psychology and English literature (psychology is AQA)

How'd you think C4 went? and did you do M2?

Sorry for the questions, i'm just excited to discuss exams with someone else who uses the WJEC exam board :tongue:

No, I did C4 last year >.< yeah I did do M2, that dreaded cone question still plays on my mind :/

Latest