The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chloels
No, I did C4 last year >.< yeah I did do M2, that dreaded cone question still plays on my mind :/

I wish I had access to the M2 paper as I feel i've lost marks in some other questions after visiting the M2 thread.

How do you think the grade boundaries will play out?
Reply 5901
Original post by Kircheis
Soo what time should results be at school?

Having a good guess its at 8am ish then it leaves the admins to sort it out in a hour or so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chloels
Yeah I guess I am, I heard C4 was a nightmare this year :P

Annoying thing is that it wasn't that bad in terms of content. Wording and arithmetic lost me marks:frown: loads
Original post by billyfisher100
Yes :smile:

Thanks u sexy beast :tongue:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Im so sorry guys, i promise you im not not trolling. It says june 2013 right? Can someone explain what ive done wrong?

They're only the UMS grade boundaries, not the raw mark grade boundaries. i.e. it only tells you how many UMS an A, B etc. is worth rather than how many raw marks you need to get that grade.
Original post by DavidM95
Any chance track could update tomorrow evening?

no
Reply 5906
Im so sorry guys, i promise you im not not trolling. It says june 2013 right? Can someone explain what ive done wrong?

The UMS don't change, and that pdf has been on the internet for a long time. We are all waiting for the raw mark grade boundaries. Don't worry about it, it's an easy mistake to make.
Reply 5907
There is no way that they ever release it earlier...
So, to those that ate trying to trick!

STOP MESSING WOTH HEART RATES!

:frown::wink::smile::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You agitated a bunch of youths late at night on the internet. Be grateful that knives don't work over the internet :wink:. Mind you the populace of TSR are probably far too sophisticated for that kind of thing...
Original post by DavidM95
Any chance track could update tomorrow evening?

No chance mate.
Original post by brittanna
They're only the UMS grade boundaries, not the raw mark grade boundaries. i.e. it only tells you how many UMS an A, B etc. is worth rather than how many raw marks you need to get that grade.

Thank you!! Wont get anybody's hopes up next time. Sorry again peeps
When is everyone going early or late?

People got annoyed because it's been posted many times as a joke and it was assumed that you were doing the same. Obviously that's not the case :smile:
Reply 5913

haha It's ok.. seems like a genuine mistake :smile:
Reply 5914
Original post by joy_to_the_world
I wish I had access to the M2 paper as I feel i've lost marks in some other questions after visiting the M2 thread.

How do you think the grade boundaries will play out?

I know the feeling! I think they will be lowish, as the questions were a little out of the ordinary >.<
Original post by brittanna
Good luck with Cambridge. Now you just have to prepare for the interview :biggrin:.

Thanks. And indeed, it all rests on the interview from here on out. I am doing quite a few TSR problems and people at my workplace have given me several logic puzzles as well which always helps!

It says in the link title...
Oh MY BAD!!!!! Im SOOOO sorry everyone! bit funny though how everyone got so worked up. Thanks so mch for clearing that up

Hey I also found those earlier and got super confused so you're not alone xD
Hurry up 12 o'clock.