Original post by dream996
You do realise it's not tomorrow, right? @@"

He's probably on about boundaries?
Original post by dream996
You do realise it's not tomorrow, right? @@"

I'm talking about the grade boundaries.
Reply 5942
Original post by Fas
you lot seen the Edexcel Maths boundaries ? that C2 boundary is making me slightly depressed haha

Not surprised tbh it was quite an easy exam (even for me) bar one or two questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Orthrus
I got a D in january after having told my teacher that it went alright :facepalm: So, i took the resit in the summer and i genuinely think it went worse!
Edexcel maths is mine, i'm guessing you're on the same since you hated C3?
I thought i was good at English until A-levels - but then i learnt that everything in books is about sex in someway :laugh:

ahhhh that musta been a tad awkward aha.
well if the opposite happens again youll do well :biggrin:
na I was ocr but it was equally bad :frown:
ahah really, ur lessons must have been interesting then :wink:
Grade boundaries In 1 hour and 10 mins roughly right??????
Reply 5945
Are those real edexcel maths grade boudaries . Where is the original post? Pls link
Original post by Divergent
really? :biggrin::biggrin:
First person EVER i've found with the same combo!
What exam boards? x

Yes :biggrin: AQA for all of them, how about you? How did you think they went?
Reply 5947
how long from now for ocr grade boundaries
Original post by pak1994
Psychology (officially called Experimental Psychology, but that's just too long a name to tell people).
Kings is really good too, but they don't do a proper Psychology course. London is just a bit too busy for me too, but I know some people love living there. What is your insurance choice then?

oo cool! Quite a few people here are doing psychology.
ahh really, do you think you woulda applied if they did? I live in london so im use to the craziness :tongue:
brighton :smile: yours?
Feel like I can't leave this thread for a minute or I'll miss 5 pages!
Original post by Fas
you lot seen the Edexcel Maths boundaries ? that C2 boundary is making me slightly depressed haha

why?, it was 64 for an A in January.
Reply 5951
Original post by MukhtarA
how long from now for ocr grade boundaries

About an hour and ten minutes from now hopefully.
Original post by mahatma ghandi
why?, it was 64 for an A in January.

yeah but januarys was REALLY easy haha - i was hoping for it to be around 59/60.
Reply 5953
Original post by L'Evil Fish
How do you know that?:eek:

It's true, although I wanted it dusted under :frown:

Let's just say reading through this thread has kept me occupied for the majority of this summer xD
Original post by bunny96
Low grade boundaries are always a plus! :smile:
Maybe people did better in M2 than what they thought :smile:

Yh I know it just makes me wish I sat the paper! :tongue:, I don't think I'll be one of those people though unfortunately :redface:.
Original post by needtosucceed=)
oo cool! Quite a few people here are doing psychology.
ahh really, do you think you woulda applied if they did? I live in london so im use to the craziness :tongue:
brighton :smile: yours?

So many people. Lots of people at my school are going to do it too, including two of my friends.
Probably not. I visited UCL and liked it, but I think London is just a bit to crazy for me. It just feels like it's in a rush all the time. But, like I said, some people love that.
Ooh, Brighton is a lovely place (I applied to Sussex, so visited Brighton when I was there). Mine is Nottingham.
Where can I find OCR and AQA grade boundaries?
Original post by chloels
Let's just say reading through this thread has kept me occupied for the majority of this summer xD

Hahaha, glad you remembered me :h: how come you haven't posted much before?(or have you?:facepalm:)
Original post by Fas
yeah but januarys was REALLY easy haha - i was hoping for it to be around 59/60.

that was wishful thinking aha
Reply 5959
Midnight here we COME!! Insomniaaa

Latest