The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 06bmabbutt
Feel like I can't leave this thread for a minute or I'll miss 5 pages!

I left to have a bath, which was probably about 5 minutes, and by the time I got back 6 pages had been and gone :eek:.
Reply 5961
Original post by chloels
Let's just say reading through this thread has kept me occupied for the majority of this summer xD

Same.
Original post by chocoholic_x
I'm not quite sure by car, I live in Devon, it's just I like the business and rush of London. XD But by train it can be just 50 minutes to King's Cross and costs only £6 if you get it in advance. Aha, I think I've researched this too much.
Yes, that's what I'm thinking, I don't think I could resist the temptation! I also think I'd rather know via UCAS track if I didn't get into my firm as it would save the embarrassment of crying in front of all my friends and teachers. But then, it would be so much nice to have my friends around me if I do get the grades. I've not decided yet. :s-smilie:

ohh fair enough aha! thats not too long or expensive then :smile: aha well its good to be prepared :tongue:
yea me too I don't wanna start crying at school :/ If I don't get either my firm or insurance I probably won't stay in school to talk to people either :redface: mm same its a dilema, I wanna be with friends but not if i've really messed up aha
Time for grade boudaries????
When does aqa release there grade boundaries??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5965
Original post by Huntx
Are those real edexcel maths grade boudaries . Where is the original post? Pls link

Comment 174

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1313284&page=9&page=9
Original post by Robbie242
SERIOUSLY DONT DO THAT. the ums boundaries have always being there

I nearly s*** myself.....
Reply 5967
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Hahaha, glad you remembered me :h: how come you haven't posted much before?(or have you?:facepalm:)

I've posted once or twice but that's about it, I'm not sure why I haven't posted more though >.<
Reply 5968
Original post by Fas
you lot seen the Edexcel Maths boundaries ? that C2 boundary is making me slightly depressed haha

Could you please send me the link to the edexcel maths boundaries? :colondollar:
Original post by Robbie242
EDEXCEL MY BODY IS READY 56/75 for an A on M1 <br />
61/75 for an A on S1<br />
64/75 for an A on S2 <br />
58/75 for an A on FP1<br />
62/75 for an A on C2 <br />
<br />
I am so happy, I guessed 1 of the boundaries correct xD and that was S1
<br />
<br />

Do you have c1
Original post by rm.xo
Could you please send me the link to the edexcel maths boundaries? :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by chloels
I've posted once or twice but that's about it, I'm not sure why I haven't posted more though >.<

Aah, fair enough haha! Chem boundaries look low for WJEC last I checked (June 2012 backwards)
Original post by pak1994
Haha, that made me laugh. :smile:
And I've heard of Magdalene too (probably because of the fact there is a Magdalen in Oxford), so that's a start. I was never told not to base it on aesthetics, so I am proud to state that part of the reason is that 'it's so pretty'. :tongue:
Same, the levels of anxiety are gradually increasing, but I still don't feel like it's actually happening to me. Wow, my offer is 'only' A*AA, so I'm definitely glad not to be in your position. I share your sentiment.
Hopefully both of us will get in though (although I think we both know Oxford is better :tongue: :wink:)

Oh yeah, it's quite annoying actually because Magdalen in Oxford is quite popular and for want of a better phrase, has quite a reputation. So people often confuse Magdalene with Magdalen and start saying "Wow, that's amazing! That's such a reputable college, and so large also." And I'm like "nope, nope, that's Oxford. Magdalene, Cambridge is pretty humble and small". I actually have a friend who has an offer for Maths at Magdalen, so hooray for sister colleges! :biggrin:
Yes, it's not long now until the grade boundaries for certain exam boards are released. In the mean time, I think time is slowing the closer we get to the actual day!
I do hope so too, so much! And what was that? I just couldn't quite hear over your blatant jealousy of Cambridge university. :wink:
Reply 5973
whats the big hype over grade boundaries anyway? For social sciences it means nothing, maths is differnet tho i suppose.

EDIT: WHY THE NEG BITCHEZZZ!?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5974
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Yh I know it just makes me wish I sat the paper! :tongue:, I don't think I'll be one of those people though unfortunately :redface:.

I'm sure you've done really well! :smile: You are probably just underestimating how well you've done because of the pressure :smile::smile:
Original post by pak1994
I left to have a bath, which was probably about 5 minutes, and by the time I got back 6 pages had been and gone :eek:.

i left to go play some Real Racing 3 for like 10 minutes , came back and grade boundaries floating all over the place :eek:
Original post by rm.xo

Towards the end of that page:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2381111&page=57&page=57
can someone help a sista out, 2 of my exams are edexcel and aint nobody got time to wait at 11pm to get their results. I'm click edexcel result plus reset password link and its not working help - skrmz! :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
This time tomorrow we'll be worrying about results day. How crazy is that?! :eek:
In March AQA had a glitch and their boudaries came out earlier than usual...seems like it aint the case this time! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest