The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Time to diffuse the tension!

:parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :parrot: :tongue:arrot :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

:sexface:

Well then. This worked out nicely.. :colonhash:
Original post by Tara_99
COCK.

Sorry but this isn't the GCSE thread...
I am literally refreshing this thread and scanning for a link to possible grade boundaries XD ahhh.
Original post by D41VNY
Does anyone have link to AQA's summer boundaries? If not, do you know when they will be available ?
Really worried about thursday !!:frown:

Same :frown: only because I w don't think ill be getting my results. edexcel really pissing me of witht heir online result system >:redface:

but apparently aqa come out after midnight so yh , not sure exactly
Reply 6024
Original post by jamzzster
AQA and OCR's websites are most likely going to crash and burn at 12pm because of you guys..

and then we wait longer for boundaries and kill more time to distract us from the real waiting :biggrin:
New poster here. :hi: Needed to do something with my hands that didn't involve pulling my hair out. I think the gravity of all this has just dawned on me, and now it feels like it's Christmas tomorrow, only in a bad, titanic-sinking, I-ate-too-much-turkey kind of way. Yeah. Just anxiety all over the place. :zomg:
Original post by asphodel77
Yes :biggrin: AQA for all of them, how about you? How did you think they went?

I'm AQA for Chem and Biol and the dreaded OCR for my R.S!

I honestly have zero idea. I got sick during the middle of my exams, so I missed my chem 5 and biol5 :frown:

What are you planning to do at uni? x
Original post by needtosucceed=)
ahhhh that musta been a tad awkward aha.
well if the opposite happens again youll do well :biggrin:
na I was ocr but it was equally bad :frown:
ahah really, ur lessons must have been interesting then :wink:

He asked me "where did it all go wrong" :laugh:
Well some edexcel grade boundaries were just posted by Arsey, so i might not have flunked it after all :biggrin:
And thanks, i'm sure you'll do fine with maths and business as well :smile: What was it that caught you out in your C3 anyway?
And i'd say more traumatising than interesting :tongue:
Reply 6028
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Sorry but this isn't the GCSE thread...

u were born in 95' bro...grow a pair

EDIT: Strong batman avatar.
I have tried to check but it's baffled me at this time if anyone could link me to English Lang and Lit A Level boundaries for this year that would be sweet, WJEC/CBAC board!
Original post by madmadmax321
my list for hopeful grade boundaries:

AQA biology: mid-high 50's for low A/1 off an A (need one off an A for an A overall)

AQA physics: as low as possible but the exam was nice so for a high C 40ish

OCR chemistry: i think about 83 for an A but as long as its 90 or lower im won't worried (loved that exam)

Talking about unit 2? 83 is way too high for an A...
Original post by QuietCoco
New poster here. :hi: Needed to do something with my hands that didn't involve pulling my hair out. I think the gravity of all this has just dawned on me, and now it feels like it's Christmas tomorrow, only in a bad, titanic-sinking, I-ate-too-much-turkey kind of way. Yeah. Just anxiety all over the place. :zomg:

Bonjour! :france: & welcome to the crazy thread :biggrin:

What results are you waiting for? x
Original post by needtosucceed=)
are they going cambridge too?
theres only 3 of us pharmacists :tongue:
ahh yea I was close to firming ucl but went with kings lol. yea its either a love it or hate it kinda thing!
I would've applied to sussex if they did the course :frown: the unis lovely! oo notts, I wanted to apply there but didnt cause of the distance :/

Oxford, how could you suggest such a thing! :eek: :wink: Nope, they have offers for Sussex and Leicester. One of my friends does have an offer from Oxford though for Biological Science (i.e Biology...) and hopefully we'll both get in. We were lucky to both get offers though.
Sussex is a very nice university! How far is it? Nottingham's about 2 hours by car from where I live, which I consider to be a pleasing distance from my family (Oxford is 'only' about a 40 minute drive).
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Tara_99
COCK.

Whoah, cursing and insults aren't encouraged on this site.
Reply 6034
Original post by sandsphin
I have tried to check but it's baffled me at this time if anyone could link me to English Lang and Lit A Level boundaries for this year that would be sweet, WJEC/CBAC board!

Unfortunately, WJEC's boundaries are released in twenty four hours or so on the morning of AS/S Level Results Day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so jealous reading about all the films everyone is gonna watch in the meantime. my English teacher set us a tonne of work and I have a huuuuuge book to read on the British empire, how exciting, so that's what I'll be passing the time doing. I just wanna watch amelie or moonrise kingdom to cheer me up!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6036
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Thanks for the reassurance :smile:, we'll see! Anyways I think my Maths and Further Maths is now secure :smile:

No worries :smile: As well as your Physics! That's three great AS's in the bag :smile:
Some of you guys are being more immature than me :rofl:
Original post by chloels
Yep, hopefully they will be low this year as my CH5 exam was super hard :frown:

Best of luck! Seems all WJEC A2 exams were hardened:redface:
What's everyone got planned as distraction for tomorrow?

I'm spending the day having my hair and nails done. I'm SO scared for results :frown:
Why people want to check grade boundaries is beyond me, you're results are decided, you're only going to worry yourself :P Hard enough to sleep already.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest