The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 002
Who else is watching Family Guy as they anxiously wait for the boundaries?

I am :biggrin: hurray for insulting the British! :biggrin: (still amusing!)
Original post by 002
Who else is watching Family Guy as they anxiously wait for the boundaries?

I'll watch it now actually
Reply 6122
Original post by mahatma ghandi
**** this, your a GCSE student, you don't understand how nervous we are, some of us feel we need to stay up to find out and we will do that

Gandhi on a mad one.
Original post by cleverslacker
wes anderson's my favourite director easily, I'd forgotten about moonrise but I think I might follow up my LOTR with it, heck I've got too many hours to kill

he's good but my favourite is Tarantino, so maybe after moonrise I can have a tarantino marathon... bit of kill bill would be great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lorem Ipsum
I ordered a Fender Jazz Bass for deliver the day after results. Hopefully it won't be a shameless guitar binge.

Aha, so it's either a reward or a consolatory prize. Either way :thumbsup:.
Original post by Robbie242
I'll watch it now actually

I'm watching Grey's Anatomy, actually.
C1 - 63
c2 - 62
s1 - 61
If you don't know who we are edexcelocraqa...

Tread lightly
Original post by needtosucceed=)
ah thats cool :smile:
yea me too, i'll probably stay at home lol. if i do do well i'll being staying at home celebrating with family most likely anyways aha :smile:
LOL me too, literally go into a hole and never come out :coma:

Aw that's nice. :smile: I think if I had any family celebrations it would mostly consist of "Oh uhh well done, that's really great". And then we'd move on. XD
Haha yes, one of my friends said that was really unhealthy and I was like "What?! You want to get completely hammered if you do badly. Surely that is the epitome of an unhealthy coping mechanism!" Silly girl. :tongue:
Reply 6129
Just joined this thread, sorry I'm late :colondollar:
I'm extremely nervous about results on Thursday gosh I remember gcse :/
I think we've all worked so hard for these results and we've anticipated good outcomes but seriously I have no clue what to expect that's what makes me so nervous HELP :s-smilie:
Reply 6130
**** this, your a GCSE student, you don't understand how nervous we are, some of us feel we need to stay up to find out and we will do that

:laugh:
Reply 6131
20 minutes
I have 6 exams and two courseworks that are OCR
No pressure
Original post by needtosucceed=)
LOOL what did u say?
I was about to message you saying theyre up :smile: are u feeling more optimistic now? hows c3 boundaries?
thanks! but maths will be a flop for me, i've calculate and my best case scenario is a D, most likely an E aha. I just didnt pay attention in class tbh and then didnt revise, so i understood none of it :colondollar: doing 4alevels is hard, I wish i had the opportunity to drop maths!
ahaha well it sounds more fun than business :wink:

I was too shocked to try be witty, so i told him it was back when letters first came into sums :rolleyes:
I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks! C3 boundaries are low enough to make up for the crazy things they asked us to solve :lol: And all the other boards are supposed to release theirs soon enough!
Why didn't you drop it at AS? Was it one of the requirements for Pharmacy, or do you just like to torture yourself? :wink:
It was fun, but i'm so glad i never have to do it again!
Original post by AGrumpyMole

Tread lightly

u r 1 cheeky...
Original post by AGrumpyMole

Tread lightly

Breaking Bad <3

:rofl:

1) You're*

2) GCSE AND A Level Student.
3) Was I talking to you? No.
4) She asked, I gave my opinion. You don't know how well you've done after looking at boundaries at all. Marking can be different, and they only make you worry more. She might as well sleep and have less to worry and an actual chance to sleep.

1+2+3+4 = **** off Mahatma.
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Yes and Edexcel :smile:

ocr and edexcel?!?! :O I thought edexcel release grade boundaries on Thursday??
This insomnia isn't good, especially seeing as I have to be up at 4:45am tomorrow for swimming :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sat waiting up for grade boundaries, anyone got any good movies i could watch?
Original post by chocoholic_x
Oh yes, my friend has not failed to tell me. In fact I think that's the first thing he mentioned (several times also), the two deer parks I mean. :tongue: Yes, that's a positive for not getting an offer from the college I applied for (King's), tourists seem to, for some reason, fear crossing the bridge over to the other side of river Cam so there aren't many at Magdalene. :smile: There's a mound which squeaks when you clap in front of it? I don't think I've quite understood the mechanics of that. XD
I'm only really concerned about the Edexcel Maths grade boundaries as I've already checked the mark schemes and so I have a pretty good idea of what marks I've got. I don't think it would be as useful for other subjects.
Yes, even though I think I've mentioned to my parents how anxious I am, too many times, I still don't think I've fully expressed it. It's like something that can only be understood if you've been put in a similar situation before. :tongue: Oh no don't worry, I have no need for another's awe of Cambridge for me to feel pride for the university, it's magnificent enough already. :h: :lol:

Well, he has to get that into the conversation somewhere! Yep, here's a link to a youtube video explaining it (I won't lie, I don't understand it either, and I can't be bothered to try to (shh don't tell anyone)).
I can't decide whether to look for Maths and Biology or not, because those are probably the ones that will give the most away.
I don't even really mention how anxious I am. It's hard, because everyone says 'oh you'll get in' and it makes me feel even more nervous!
Sure, sure :biggrin: I'm sure it's great, just not as great... :wink:

Latest