The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

YEYYY results day tomorrow! new phone today! & blocks next week!
Reply 6301
Oh yeah completely forgot it was Wednesday already :/
Original post by keromedic
I hear you. When are the STEP boundaries published?

STEP boundaries are up at some point tomorrow (today if you're pedantic) and the results are released 24 hours from now. That's something to be scared about...
Original post by SamJHill
Fed up of people acting like it's the end of the world if they're not good enough for Oxbridge.

Get over it, you'll make something of yourself wherever you go if you're that determined.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bull****.

It's not about where I "end up", but how I feel about myself.

Getting into Oxbridge validates me as a person and gives me a sense of self-worth.
wasn't gonna stay up for this but thought I might as well....how pointless :rolleyes:
hungry+tired so gonna try sleep! night everyone :biggrin:
It might be 'just a few minutes' to them but imagine if we carried on writing this long after the exam had finished?

(Completely different scenarios, I know, just HURRY UP).
Original post by SamJHill
True, just winds me up, people not being satisfied with anything but the 'best'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True I agree, is it usually those type of people who do not get the places at the top institutes in the first place
Original post by barnj052
How come people are saying results day is tomorrow ahhh and also I NEED AQA GRADE BOUNDARIES NOW!!! :/

Because it is now Wednesday...Results come out Thursday, Tomorrow..so Results day is tomorrow!
can anyone link me the june aqa law grade boundary please?
I want to cry so much right now. :lolwut::no::woo:
Original post by im so academic
Bull****.

Getting into Oxbridge validates me as a person and gives me a sense of self-worth.

if getting into a uni determines your self worth then clearly the issue is not with the uni, but with you
anybody know any teachers with access to eAQA? They get released on there at 12:01.
Reply 6312
I'm so disapointed
It's like finding out Santa isn't real
Going to bed now is like deserting during battle.

Traitors.
Bull****.

Well then I pity you since the way you're acting suggests you'll throw a hissy fit and will mess up your A levels if things don't go your way.

Best of luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. They don't do my subject.
2. I am not going to a ****ing university, well, no, they're nerdy in a bad way. They're not intelligent and passionate like Oxbridgers. Many can't communicate their subject at Imperial. It has that reputation for a reason.

That's complete nonsense. If you believe that **** then you don't deserve to go anywhere decent.
Bet OCR etc are sat watching us all freak out....

:eviltongue::eviltongue:
AQA is as always living up to my low expectations of it. And on that note, I bid you all farewell until tomorrow morning where we will all be crazy. :rolleyes:
Original post by DJMayes
STEP boundaries are up at some point tomorrow (today if you're pedantic) and the results are released 24 hours from now. That's something to be scared about...

I am pedantic :tongue:. That's cool. Is it true the Uni receive the results a little before you so you can also check your UCAS to see if your offer's been confirmed?
Original post by bunny96
I'm so disapointed
It's like finding out Santa isn't real

Yh this happened in March aswell... they'll be released sometime during this night, but I don't think anyone will be sleeping :colone:

Latest