The Student Room Group

15 August 2013 A-Level results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Looks like Edexcel are slowly adding the new grade boundaries just noticed that there is now May 2013 boundaries for functional skills which has just changed. There may be hope...
Original post by nmanvi
maths GB have been released go search my friend :biggrin:

Link please?
Reply 282
Original post by Brainstormer
How do u know this yet??

Check Arseys C3 thread
Reply 283
Gonna sleep during the day later today because I know I won't be able to sleep the night before results :frown: haha
Reply 284
Do you all think that someone from Edexcel/AQA/OCR's technical staff has stayed up all night to release grade boundaries? Of course not. Every results week they don't upload them until 8-9am on the day before, that's when they all get into the office!
Original post by Emsss
Oct link please . !!! We're all in this together xD

The voice in my head has just literally sung it XD
Reply 286
Can't be the only one who clicked on June 2012, not realising we were in 2013 :colondollar:

Looks like it'll be a longer wait for the edexcel boundaries.
Reply 288
When is it coming out? o_O
Urgh. Are we all going to be on here pressing F5 until like 9am?
I can't sleep until I see them :woo:
Reply 291
I don't even know whether I want to look at the boundaries caz if they high then im ****ed and it won't help my mood for Thursday :redface: ?
Reply 292
This is such torture haha
Ocr, aqa, edexcel?????
Original post by Naji45
Do you all think that someone from Edexcel/AQA/OCR's technical staff has stayed up all night to release grade boundaries? Of course not. Every results week they don't upload them until 8-9am on the day before, that's when they all get into the office!

this is what I was thinking. but someone said it was midnight last year so :confused:
Whos pullin' an all-nighter to see them?
Reply 296
I know what I have for my physics c.w but still i'm waiting to see official boundary. also AQA for my ISAs. probably wont sleep tonight. tomorrow gonna be worse.
Reply 297
Original post by AlesanaWill
Urgh. Are we all going to be on here pressing F5 until like 9am?

we've been trolled :lol:
Reply 298
Ocr hurry up!
(edited 10 years ago)
Just sat here casually refreshing the OCR, AQA and Edexcel websites

Quick Reply

Latest