The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pseudonymegg
Literally just sat on the toilet now because my stomach can't take the stress

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lawl, take an immodium :P
Thinking about boys you like really takes hours off waiting for results :awesome: :love:
Original post by Miracle Day
Thinking about boys you like really takes hours off waiting for results :awesome: :love:

Do u even heterosexual
Reply 6663
Original post by JohnnyGanz
Do u even heterosexual

As if sexuality matters at all. Never understood homophobes, surely gay men lead to less competition for you? Think that one through.

homophobes-y-u-no-just-admit-youre-gay.jpg
Original post by ssargithan
I guess, he is always right then ?

Yeah, he always puts up grade boundaries & mark schemes and they are always correct! but I just want edexcel to put the grade boundaries up, so we know for sure
Uh oh wow....I remember when there was 25+ days left till results....it all went so bloody quickly!!
Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Developed an acute anti-depressant dependency in anticipation of these results :frown:
Oh man, it's basically tomorrow now :frown:
Do you think the resultsplus website for edexcel will publish them at 12am?
Reply 6669
Original post by Unashamed Geek
I'm A2.
Maths was fine but school screwed me over last year for C2 and I made a stupid mistake in S1. C4 I think was fine but it's small things have me worried. Should still be fine though.

Physics should be grand as well, though I did forget to convert units in one question so I'm nervous over nothing from that :eek:

Further maths I really want the A*. F3 was tough however, nobody I know answered an 8 mark part in the last question, so I'm hoping for good scaling. S2 went well I think. I was disappointed last year with F1 last year as I thought I nearly aced it. M3, I would say, is the toughest exam I have done yet in my academic career. S1 was originally a FM module but they shuffle about to try to get you the best grades in both subjects.

Geography... AS exams for us were a tough year and the January repeats went up a LOT. Like some people went from a B to like 98 ums in one of the modules. This year I messed up the human geography exam and the other one I thought was slightly more difficult than usual but not much.

What were yours like? :biggrin:

Good luck! Yeah, I hear F3 was hard (Further maths friend), further maths is mentalllllllll
Wow, time to google up M3! My school teacher also screwed us for C2 (didn't learn log proofs)

Chemistry was my best, biology was tough because I wrote a load of stuff and I don't know if it's going to answer the questions to get the marks!!!!!! There were also a few totally unrelated to the course questions that were just "Students: lose marks here"
Physics 1 paper was really tough, definitely lost like 8 marks (minimum I hope), Physics 2 was much better! I literally have no clue how I've done in my practical either though (fingers crossed)!
Maths M1 was quite hard, C1 was pretty good, C2 f'ed me up unfortunately! LOG PROOF WHAT!!!

Good luck to everyone
Reply 6670
Original post by mrhedgehog
Do you think the resultsplus website for edexcel will publish them at 12am?

6am http://www.edexcel.com/i-am-a/student/results/Pages/ResultsPlusDirect.aspx
Original post by D41VNY
Hey guys, I was just wondering what clearing is. (I'm AS) I have a general idea but would love someone to huge me a true "definition" since I'm feeling really anxious about my results even though clearing may not matter for another yeah.
Thanks ! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clearing is the process in which universities get rid/clear spare places to students who have missed their offers to the Universities they applied for.
Reply 6673
Does anyone know how this is actually going to work tomorrow morning, do we get an email from UCAS simply stating that "something has changed" or does the wording give a slight indication as to wither it has been successful or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6674
This should, technically, be posted in an hour and 44 minutes time, but I'm not staying up until 6am!

[video="youtube;xJIS3KjinPc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJIS3KjinPc[/video]
Reply 6675
Trying to keep calm
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Developed an acute anti-depressant dependency in anticipation of these results :frown:

How did you even get hold of it?
Casually waking up at 4am and instead of going back to sleep, frantically trawl the internet and TSR for OCR mark schemes, half awake and one eye closed because my phones too bright....

Oh my, what has my life came too :frown:
Why are the OCR mark schemes not out yet..?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why am I awake?? Oh yeah results....

Latest