Just got mine via the university mail account. Maybe you have it too :smile:

Oh yeah, I got my reg form just about an hour after your post, so yay :biggrin:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 501
Original post by gennyrose12
Hello!
V. silly question:
Is the start date for Edinburgh College of Art in September 2013, the same as the Edinburgh University date? (Arrival w/end 6-7th, Freshers 9-15th.. ect.)

Would really appreciate if someone could get back to me about this!
Thank youuuu

Yep. The ECA is a part of the University, so all the term dates are the same.
Has anyone received their registration form yet? Or is it still too early?
Original post by unionthesalmon
Has anyone received their registration form yet? Or is it still too early?

Forms went out to UF PG students a little over a week ago. You may want to check your student email account to see if you have received one.
I haven't received a registration form either.
Original post by nearlyheadlessian
Forms went out to UF PG students a little over a week ago. You may want to check your student email account to see if you have received one.

I'm a UG though, do they send them out the same time as PGs?
Original post by unionthesalmon
I'm a UG though, do they send them out the same time as PGs?

No idea.* But the university state that registration forms start to go out once applicants are UF from 6 weeks before the beginning of the academic year. So if you haven't, check your university email account to see whether they've sent one to you. If not, I'm sure it'll be along soon.

*Because, to be clear, when I was a UG, these things came out by post.
Reply 507
I turned unconditional firm about 2 weeks ago. But I still havent received any form where I have to provide a photo for the student ID card nor have I received any matriculation form via email.
Should I contact the university or it should be fine?
Original post by JuliusDS92
Hey guys, another phycisist here :smile: I'll be doing Theoretical Physics, you know, the interesting stuff :tongue:

Hi, I saw you've been online today so I thought I'd direct this question at you :tongue:

I'm a Y12 student looking to apply for Mathematical Physics at Edinburgh - however, it was the only open day that I was unable to attend! All of my other open days have been really informative and have really helped me to decide whether the uni is a yay or a nay.... and I need to submit my UCAS application by the second week of September for my college's internal deadline, so I need to make this decision ASAP :eek:

Okay, I'm going to fire away: What is your impression of the physics department and the physics community at Edinburgh in general? Did you also see any of the maths department? How flexible does the course look in terms of optional vs compulsory modules? What is the course like if I wish to take a language module, and are there study abroad options that would work with this course (assuming that TP is similar to MP in structure, you may be able to answer this one)? Overall, how was the "vibe" of the university?

Sorry if this is a little wordy..... I just need to treat this decision seriously as I haven't been to see the uni :redface:
Reply 509
Original post by Bawa15
I turned unconditional firm about 2 weeks ago. But I still havent received any form where I have to provide a photo for the student ID card nor have I received any matriculation form via email.
Should I contact the university or it should be fine?

Same with me and I turned unconditional like 4 weeks ago. ;/
Reply 510
i saw someone on a fb group who said they were late this year and we'd probably get emailed them this coming week
Reply 511
Firmed for Cell Biology. I actually emailed them before checking here and they are late, according to the matriculation people they should be out on monday.
Reply 512
Turned unconditional for MA Italian four days ago! :smile:

Hopefully I'll catch many of you in September and congrats to everybody else who got in/gets in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't received anything yet via my university e-mail; is this normal? Just makes me wonder whether I've set it up incorrectly.
Reply 514
Uhm Ok Julius, were you waiting on results? If so I'd still check it up but i'm not really sure of the procedure. If you were an unconditional you need to make sure you accepted. Once you've checked contact the university applications or matriculation apartment. I'm sure that it'll be easily sorted but you should probably get on it now. Good luck!
Just confirmed for MSc in Translation Studies last week.

I applied late, so I'm happy to have finally heard whether I got into the program(me) or not.

Now I just have to wait for my visa to come in...
Reply 516
Congratulations : )
Reply 517
Hi,
A while since I firmed, but who cares;
MA/Hons Geography and Economics.
Reply 518
Haha me too: LLB (Hons) Law, and haven't received an email from registry yet. Starting to get a bit worried since I checked and my email definitely works (even if it wasn't receiving emails just a few days ago).
I've not recieved my matriculation form yet either, apparently they're running late with sorting it all out, I'd give it till next week then contact the university.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending