The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheKingOfTSR
What a rude thing to say! :frown:

How is it rude? It's the truth that I have accepted (or have had to accept) for a very long time.
Good morning guys! The wait is almost over but damn the nervousness has gone waaay up! :banghead:
should I look at grade boundaries i might regret this
Original post by im so academic
Well there you go. Oxbridge graduates are too good for certain firms. Their loss.

Are you stupid?

If you saw my earlier topic on this you would we that I said that the course is a bad route into industry. A uni doesn't make you who you are. Smh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6724
Was it 8am in jan ? Shall we just expect some point today they will appear! Haha the suspense....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ****, they have the raw marks on there.... It really is the document.

sweet! I want edexcel now!
Original post by mynameisntbobk

I'm out of rep!
Biology is extremely low but 82 for an A in F322 - ridiculous and 62 for an A in MEI c1 is horrendous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6732
AQA!

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2013.PDF
Reply 6733
AQA ARE UPPPPPPPPPPP!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by krishkmistry
Biology is extremely low but 82 for an A in F322 - ridiculous and 62 for an A in MEI c1 is horrendous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The chemistry ones are awful :frown:

Do OCR they said. It'll be easy they said. WHY?
Reply 6735
Pls could someone kindly attach the aqa GB as a separate attachment on here. I can't access them on my phone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by foodasaurus_rex
The chemistry ones are awful :frown:

Do OCR they said. It'll be easy they said. WHY?

51 for an A in F321 is ridiculous! That exam was harder than January's! And f322 - 82 for an A is shocking!

Posted from TSR Mobile
WHY IS BIOLOGY OCR SO LOW?
It's good but.... Kind of makes me worry about everyone's performance :/
Oh god...why are the physics B grade boundaries so much higher than usual?!?!
Reply 6739
Original post by 002
Dear AQA,

You know how you are the greatest exam board ever, do you fancy releasing your grade boundaries before I have to go to work today. It would save me worrying a great deal!!

Yours Sincerely

One of many anxious A Level students who you are torturing by making the agonising wait for the boundaries longer.

I've just seen them, here's a link. http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/grade-boundaries

Latest