The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6760
Original post by venenecinema
Highest ever boundaries for English lit, highest ever boundaries for one of my history units. FML.

For OCR? :/
Original post by krishkmistry
Biology is extremely low but 82 for an A in F322 - ridiculous and 62 for an A in MEI c1 is horrendous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so happy biology is low!

And to be honest f322 was an easy exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lovely Edexcel Maths & AQA Bio boundaries, decent AQA Physics ones.. this should be interesting :redface: *crosses fingers*
AQA seemed to have been a bit lenient on the chem ISA.. I was one mark off a C in it when I was expecting to just scrape a D
Original post by Relaxedexams
Hey, does anyone have the edexcel boundaries?

It says on twitter that they will be released at 00:01 Thurs 15th, however Arsey has got the maths ones up. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1376464730.820677.jpg
Original post by shaminn
History 3M - 77 for an A* :/ I'm ruined. Now waiting on Edexcel to check my other two A Levels.

That's my history unit as well :frown:
OCR maths - surprised at how low C4 is. I know I messed up the exam because I was half alseep, and make probably the most mistakes in any paper I have before, but difficulty wise I didn't think it was terrible. However I'm glad that M2 is low because... I probably missed out half the paper and once again I have never done that before.
But the only exam I should be worried about is F325, 75 for an A is pretty decent but it makes me worried because I think I did pretty averagely.... :/

I have a question for peeps who do ocr physics;
If I get a C in the practicals but high A's in the exams, and push over 90% will I still get an A*, or do I need an A in practicals?
Original post by im so academic
Life is all about comparison. Even for potential partners in relationships, you're compared with other girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gman10
For OCR? :/

OCR English and AQA History
Where are edexcel's???
AQA Physics A and OCR Geography are making me feel optimistic, the grade boundaries are alright to me!
How do people know what the 100% UMS threshold is?
AQA Lit A...don't know whether to laugh or cry really
Reply 6773
Original post by hollydavies94
It says on twitter that they will be released at 00:01 Thurs 15th, however Arsey has got the maths ones up. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1376464730.820677.jpg

50 for an A in C3!!!!! THANK YOU EDEXCEL!!!! :biggrin:
**** you OCR.
Original post by venenecinema
OCR English and AQA History

OCR English Lit is only 1 mark higher per boundary than June 2012. It could have been way worse
Just woke up from a dream, more like a nightmare actually, that I got BBC when I need AAA. It felt like someone had reached inside of me and was playing with my heart. Made me realise that I'm extremely under prepared if I do miss my offer. I need to lower my expectations and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised when tomorrow finally arrives.

It's really annoying me that some of my friends are so calm. Why can't I control my damn emotions!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6778
I now only need WJEC grade boundaries for Film Studies but I can't find them :frown:
Original post by Alex360
OCR English Lit is only 1 mark higher per boundary than June 2012. It could have been way worse

Yes, it was already insanely high in 2012 though. Most expected it to go down, it going up is unprecedented.

Latest