The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6840
Original post by dan94adibi
Mark schemes came out like 3 weeks ago dude.

I meant grade boundaries and arseys aren't official anyways
Edexcel has forgotten its the 14th.
Original post by James A
I'm still waiting for C2 (edexcel)....... hopefully full ums is 74 marks and not 75, otherwise I could have full ums!

It's 75 for full UMS. Sorry to disappoint you.
Original post by MathsNerd1
They were out last night dude

I just wanna see it in official writing :teehee:

Original post by geor
I'm afraid according to Arsey it is 75 :frown:
I wish the edexcel chemistry boundaries would hurry up! I am quite scared for how high they are going to be.

Posted from TSR Mobile

chem I'm not too bothered, so long as I have my A overall in it!

Good luck to you though!
Original post by MathsNerd1
Then you can understand why the boundaries are high, because not everyone has been caught out by the tricks

normally june papers have higher boundaries than jan's paper so it's understandable,but for a paper of that standard,i expected a 47-49 boundary!
Original post by Potential Medic
It's 75 for full UMS. Sorry to disappoint you.

Just saw Arsey's post*
Reply 6846

if I thanked you every second for the rest of my life that would come no where close to how grateful I am, thank you :colondollar:
Original post by krishkmistry
normally june papers have higher boundaries than jan's paper so it's understandable,but for a paper of that standard,i expected a 47-49 boundary!

F321 boundaries are high! Hoping for a B now
Original post by kghwrd3105
Is this already showing june 13 for you? I've only got jan 13!

Google June 13 aqa grade boundaries and it'll come up. I've been on it this morning so it definitely exists.

Original post by Fiyinad
Trust me it'll make u feel better however depends on the subject you took

I don't think WJEC has released grade boundaries yet but I had a look at my AQA subject and grade boundaries seem to be lower by one mark or exactly the same as other years, however I'm not really sure if it's a good or bad thing because I don't remember the paper haha.
Reply 6849

How do you feel about the F322 grade boundaries? I think I remember talking to you about this exam. :smile:
Reply 6850
MOTHER ****ER OCR LOL **** board
we spoke yesterday,but these are high,i expected 75,most people in my college found that exam solid.I though it was easy,but the next minute i thought it was hard so erm,i think i've lost a bit of hope but i'm quietly confident that the mark scheme was lenient and i've got my A,how about you ?
Original post by Deziah
I think that's the worst part for me. All my teachers had high expectations of me and I can just imagine them looking at my results and wondering what has happened. :ashamed2:

Have you looked at your grade boundaries? :-)

Yeah, can't imagine how my economics and business teachers would react.

I have. Accounting feels like I've done terrible.
Business I just don' know what to expect.

Still waiting for the edexcel one to come out and see how economics has gone!
F582 boundary is so high omg 49/60 for an A on economics unit 2
Original post by yodawg321
F321 boundaries are high! Hoping for a B now

you never know! :smile:
we spoke yesterday,but these are high,i expected 75,most people in my college found that exam solid.I though it was easy,but the next minute i thought it was hard so erm,i think i've lost a bit of hope but i'm quietly confident that the mark scheme was lenient and i've got my A,how about you ?

Are you talking about chem papers? Have you got the official mark schemes?
Original post by yodawg321
Talking about unit 2? 83 is way too high for an A...

yeah I was, I was close though the actual one was 82 (seems fair to me)

unit 1 is quite high though at 51 for an A (im not surprised though as it was a straight forward paper not easy but there wasn't really anything to catch you out I thought)
Original post by Sly1
MOTHER ****ER OCR LOL **** board

Edexcel were so kind with maths and then OCR shoots up economics
Did anyone do AQA business or accounting here? what do you think about the boundaries?
Original post by Robbie242
Edexcel were so kind with maths and then OCR shoots up economics

I'm going to check the grade boundaries now, sorry to hear abt ur econ.

Latest