The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by krishkmistry
Okay,this is what i think,if the pass rate's,A/A* increased nationally tomorrow,then we've all done better than we expected.High grade boundaries mean we've done well as a country,so don't be worried yet,mark schemes may be lenient this year - who knows - we've probably done better than we personally expected :smile:

They are trying to tackle grade inflation, I doubt that the rate of A/A*'s will automatically increase
Reply 6881
Original post by epiphany
Here you go! :smile:

Thanks a million!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Melissa.S.
Where is everyone finding the grade boundaries? Just on the websites? I'm trying to find AQA and Edexcel!

http://store.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2013.PDF Edexcel hasn't released theirs yet. :frown:
Edexcel is the only one I want to see and they're the ones which haven't been released yet. Typical :tongue:
Original post by Wa 007
Quick Question

If it says 67.5 is 90 ums does that round up to 68 or stay at 67??

68 :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lost all faith after seeing f322 and f325 boundaries...only a miracle will get me into my firm :frown:
Original post by Robbie242
They are trying to tackle grade inflation, I doubt that the rate of A/A*'s will automatically increase

At the expense of our hopes and dreams :frown:
does anyone know what time edexcel results plus(online results) are released??? 6am tomorrow??
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
Edexcel is the only one I want to see and they're the ones which haven't been released yet. Typical :tongue:

I'm waiting for WJEC and Edexcel.
Original post by Potential Medic

Thank you! :smile:
Ah damn Edexcel !!
Original post by Infamous12
Did anyone do AQA business or accounting here? what do you think about the boundaries?

Aqa business was standard I think, no big changes from previous years. You as or a2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6891
Original post by Melissa.S.
Where is everyone finding the grade boundaries? Just on the websites? I'm trying to find AQA and Edexcel!

http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/grade-boundaries this is AQA
Edexcel haven't released theirs yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by choccywoccy
edexcel is the only one i want to see and they're the ones which haven't been released yet. Typical :tongue:

wjec.. Ccea..
Does anyone know the edexcel economics grade boundaries. Why is the GB to f214 so high.
Original post by Miracle Day
wjec.. Ccea..

I only did OCR, AQA and Edexcel.
Isn't there a separate thread for the predictions? I remember seeing one, but can't find it.
Reply 6896
Original post by keromedic
Maths is a bit different as you have the further maths kids doing the maths modules in Jan!

FP1 is a further maths module anyway? But it's not just maths, there's very few that have higher boundaries in June. Only exams that are meant to be January modules, such as the Jan modules for Biology and Chemistry, have higher boundaries in June.
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
I only did OCR, AQA and Edexcel.

Ohh so you mean the EdExcel exam was the only be you're interested in? Aha guttiing :tongue:

PE A2 grade boundaries are looking good!
How on earth has AQA MPC1 got lower grade boundaries than MPC2?

Latest