The Student Room Group

15 August 2013 A-Level results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Anyone got the AQA Grade boundaries? Need to see Physics A.
My history is 58 out of 72 FML :frown: all of the other unit 2's are around 50
Reply 882
Are the edexcel grade boundaries out yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NedStark
Anyone got the AQA Grade boundaries? Need to see Physics A.

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2013.PDF
Reply 884
Original post by LordFishlock
Psychb1 - 42 for an A
B2 - 41
Geog Unit 1 75
Unit 2 34
ECON1 - 57
ECON2 - 56

thank you!
Macro grade boundaries are a joke. 49? That's a record high, I seriously didn't think it was that easy.

As for Micro, I'm happy with 44, I might just scrape an A.

same they have got to be ****ing kidding me , there is no way i\ll have got anywhere near 90 UMS on there now , i don't think i'll have even got an A at this rate.

and yeah i was expecting more along the lines of 46-47 , this paper wasn't that easy at all.

yeah haha i think micro i couldve got more UMS that i thought , so hopefully that balances the **** macro paper :smile:
Where is ****ing edexcel?
Original post by Robbie242
Macro bro, those boundaries are harsh 49/60 is quite hard to get. I thought that 47/60 may have being a little better but oh well, maybe the MS was leninent

crazy right ? 49 is the highest ive ever seen it go , yeah hahaha hopefully it is ! that essay was quite hard , although i bet it'll be the harshest MS ever , and only like 3% of the population will havwe got an A or something stupid like that
Original post by Laura75
no! bad:frown:

What subjects? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 889
Does anybody knoe edexcel geography1 and geo2 grade boundaried??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 890
Could anyone please send me the link to edexcels grade boundaries pleeeease! Ive been looking and can't find it anywhere! It took me like 10 years to find AQA's -__-
Efffff my effffing life!!!!!!! I need to get 67 (105 ums) in chemistry f325 OCR to get an overall grade of an A and really really really dont think I did it as I didn't even finish the paper let alone get my head around the hard questions with myself panicking about time!!!!! Grrrrr why!!!!

I BLOODY HATE HAVING SO MANY EXAM BOARDS WHY CANT EVERYONE BE ON THE SAME SO ITS FAIR?!!!!!!

Rant over....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fas
same they have got to be ****ing kidding me , there is no way i\ll have got anywhere near 90 UMS on there now , i don't think i'll have even got an A at this rate.

and yeah i was expecting more along the lines of 46-47 , this paper wasn't that easy at all.

yeah haha i think micro i couldve got more UMS that i thought , so hopefully that balances the **** macro paper :smile:

Worst bit with OCR is we can't tell what it needs for 90 UMS, I'm guessing if we add 5 marks so 54 and 49. Looking even worse for Macro now.

Don't suppose you do AQA Physics?
Reply 893
Original post by afzal123
Are the edexcel grade boundaries out yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, midnight tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 894
Original post by Fas
crazy right ? 49 is the highest ive ever seen it go , yeah hahaha hopefully it is ! that essay was quite hard , although i bet it'll be the harshest MS ever , and only like 3% of the population will havwe got an A or something stupid like that

Same here bro, I believe macro in Jan was 48/60 and even then that was an easy exam but this one had very challenging aspects to it. Hopefully not lol, I need this one to be at least 76 ums for an A overall.
Original post by n15
Could anyone please send me the link to edexcels grade boundaries pleeeease! Ive been looking and can't find it anywhere! It took me like 10 years to find AQA's -__-

If it's been found it should be linked on the front page. I think edexcel only release it to certain people eg. teachers who mark etc.

So it looks like it hasn't been put up yet. Not to worry, it'll be out soon.
Reply 896
Original post by zef1995
Ah so happy with OCR Biology :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good luck to everybody for results!

I am really happy with the f215 boundaries, I was worried that they would be similar to January's which were just horrible, but these seem pretty fair actually.
Reply 897
If it's been found it should be linked on the front page. I think edexcel only release it to certain people eg. teachers who mark etc.

So it looks like it hasn't been put up yet. Not to worry, it'll be out soon.

Ah thank you! There was me going crazy thinking I don't know how to use a computer! Come on Edexcel, fix up.
Reply 898
Worst bit with OCR is we can't tell what it needs for 90 UMS, I'm guessing if we add 5 marks so 54 and 49. Looking even worse for Macro now.

Don't suppose you do AQA Physics?

54/60 is 90ums I believe
What does everyone think about the OCR Chemistry F322 exam, 82/100 pretty high :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply