The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7100
Good Luck everybody :-)
Reply 7101
Is it bad that I'm feeling very relaxed?
Where's that TSR UMS convertor thingy?
Reply 7103
OCR are being silly, fair enough January wasn't bad, but June is is usually lower...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone link me to all the boundaries for aqa and ocr?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rm.xo
I feel so sad laughing at biology jokes but its just so good haha

Same :lol:

Hitler was right about the grade boundaries...
Original post by kuku2013
have edexcel released grade boundaries yet?

they have for maths indirectly through Arsey on TSR (REPUTABLE SOURCE)

Spoiler

Original post by MathsNerd1
I'm eager for my results :biggrin: I think my realistic outcome now is A*AA but it could go from A*AB to A*A*A*!

That is one feel I do know. My range is AABB - A*A*A*A*. Realistically I would be ecstatic with one top grade. I need AAA. What is your offer?
Original post by Potential Medic
Mm trust me it stays the same for A Level. I got my paper back once and I lost a mark because I wrote small intestine instead of linings of small intestine. :rolleyes:

Wow I'm sure you can get that. :smile: And trust me Nottingham is awesome. I went to the Summer School and I fell in love with the campus. I didn't even want to leave. :smile: As you can see by my name I'm a potential medic waiting for AS results, but I might change my mind after tomorrow. I'm not sure I've got the grades to apply for Medicine, so I've already started looking into alternative routes to either transfer in my first year or do postgrad :frown: It could go either way for me tomorrow. Where else you thinking of applying?

haha what the **** ! did you get it remarked ?

haha i hope so :smile: yeah i know right , went there on an Open Day and it was really nice , plus one of the students there said you get fibre-optic broadband there so i was like ' :cool::cool::cool::cool:' you'll have bossed it mate ! yeah same , i could end up with BBBB at worst case scenario in which case i'll be really dissapointed.

erm , UCL , York are my other two options , not thought of a 5th yet :smile: where abouts you thinking of applying ?
I had a dream about results day and I got into my first choice...

jesus, how will I even sleep tonight?!

I know I will do ****
Original post by im so academic
Obviously I'm going to think you're clever if you can use posh words that I don't understand.

That's my point. An inflated vocabulary is in no way synonymous with a higher IQ or a deeper intelligence. It seems very odd to me that you would choose to measure intellect in such a fashion.
Original post by Kadux
Well that's what you would think but something has changed for me in the last hour I think. I'm not saying they mean to give it away with the accommodation portal. I just figured that if the portal is built to not let people in who have been declined and that's what they changed my status too, that might be the reason. If I had been locked out since sunday or something I would be more optimistic.

I've just e-mailed Bristol, I'll let you know if I get a reply since they probably use a similar system to Bath.
Original post by Lorem Ipsum
That is one feel I do know. My range is AABB - A*A*A*A*. Realistically I would be ecstatic with one top grade. I need AAA. What is your offer?

Fair enough, its not worrying me just nice to know I've got such a range really :tongue: And I'm sure you'll get your offer, mine is A*A*A2 or A*AA1 so I think I'll most likely get A*AA3 which will get me into my insurance but quite doubtful about my firm, oh well I at least gave it a shot :tongue:
Anyone know the raw mark needed for full ums for ocr chemistry f322 and ocr biology f212
Chemistry, A = 82
Biology, A = 69
Thanks guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathsNerd1
I'm eager for my results :biggrin: I think my realistic outcome now is A*AA but it could go from A*AB to A*A*A*!

:biggrin: that's great! I told you there's a chance!!!!!

Original post by Robbie242
Quite bad 49/60 for an A which is ridiculously high, I need 96 in this exam for the 90 average, there's a very small chance of that happening

That is high :redface:

So around... 57/58 raw marks!
Think my range is between A*BB - ACC
Need ABB. Just want to know now!!!
Original post by L'Evil Fish

That is high :redface:

So around... 57/58 raw marks!

I've definitely lost 2 from the calculation question and the probability of me not losing any additional marks seems impossible
Original post by knowledgecorruptz
That's my point. An inflated vocabulary is in no way synonymous with a higher IQ or a deeper intelligence. It seems very odd to me that you would choose to measure intellect in such a fashion.

Often intelligence seems to be best judged not on what one says, but the way in which one says it, or indeed by what one doesn't say.
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Indeed but it'll probably be towards the lower end of the range which will still be one of the best results in my school :tongue:
Where is everyone finding the ocr boundaries!? I cant find them on the site :frown:

Latest