The Student Room Group

15 August 2013 A-Level results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Why is D2 not included in the OCR list of A2 modules (http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/142072-...-june-2013.pdf)? Bearing in mind that it has been for all other exam seasons.
Does anyone know when abouts mark schemes can be found?
Has anyone else noticed that AQA have whacked up the Physics ISA grade boundaries this year for the first time in ages, cheeky bastards! And the Unit 1 grade boundaries are stupidly high
Reply 943
Original post by King Hotpie
Does anyone know when abouts mark schemes can be found?

After the next exam season
Reply 944
Original post by Ellie_May :)
I think they are quite good. I'm glad they decreased the boundary after the shocking questions they asked in unit 3! Seeing as I got an A overall at AS I think I might be able to get it again at A2. Fingers crossed. Although I would love the A* I doubt I will get it.

yer agreed, but that's my other point, there not as low as other boundaries? although I suppose most recent boundaries are always higher due to teachers/students getting familiar with the course.
Looking at grade boundaries has calmed me down for some exams, and done absolutely nothing to relieve the horrible anxiety about others.
Reply 946
Original post by LannieT
I am really happy with the f215 boundaries, I was worried that they would be similar to January's which were just horrible, but these seem pretty fair actually.

Yeah I agree, that would have been scary :/ Can't argue with it! What grade are you hoping for in F215? :smile:
Does anyone have the edexcel boundaries ?
Original post by nadster
After the next exam season

Even for teachers?
Reply 949
Original post by King Hotpie
Even for teachers?

No I don't know about teachers...probably soon
Reply 950
Anyone nervous about Edexcel Biology Unit One?
Reply 951
Original post by niceguy95
One more favour, can you check what 50/75 for S1 was?

Ok sorry for being late,,

49-68
50-70
51-72
52-73
Reply 952
Original post by mahatma ghandi
Has anyone else noticed that AQA have whacked up the Physics ISA grade boundaries this year for the first time in ages, cheeky bastards! And the Unit 1 grade boundaries are stupidly high

I personally thought Unit 2 Grade Boundaries were quiet low. You can get 50% in raw marks and still get a B.
when is wjec out?
Reply 954
Original post by Jimmy20002012
What does everyone think about the OCR Chemistry F322 exam, 82/100 pretty high :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Second highest ever :frown: I knew it wasn't a really really awful paper, but I'm nervous now!

I'm on OCR for all 3 sciences (AS) and it looks like Chemistry is the one to worry about - the unit 3 boundaries went up as well this year.
Reply 955
The AQA Physics A boundaries gradually increasing it seems but still quite low, especially the Medical Option B which seemed quite straightforward :smile:
Original post by kate113855
when is wjec out?

Tomorrow, apparently around 8am
Reply 957
Cmon WJEC you slowmos
Original post by sessess
Second highest ever :frown: I knew it wasn't a really really awful paper, but I'm nervous now!

I'm on OCR for all 3 sciences (AS) and it looks like Chemistry is the one to worry about - the unit 3 boundaries went up as well this year.

I think I might scrape an A with 85-87 but wanted high ums :frown: practical went up as well I got 34 which now is a B grade :frown: good luck with your results :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
AQA geog boundaries look good.

I'm too terrified to check the ocr core 4 boundaries though :cry2: :afraid: I'll just throw up if they're not low...

Quick Reply

Latest