The Student Room Group

15 August 2013 A-Level results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maid Marian
Quite low? Oh no, I needed them to be really low... :afraid:
Wait is that for MEI or non MEI? I need non MEI :smile:

Non MEI :smile:
Reply 1001
All of my exams were with edexcel, wish they'd hurry up.
Reply 1003
Original post by Maid Marian
Quite low? Oh no, I needed them to be really low... :afraid:
Wait is that for MEI or non MEI? I need non MEI :smile:

I think C4 boundaries are as low as they've ever been :smile:
Reply 1004
Can somebody help me out with grade boundaries... What does UMS mean? And how do you know if a grade boundary is low or high? Can somebody give me an example.

I saw my RE exam, the max mark was 75 and it was 65 for A*, 59 for an A.
Original post by natd_x
Can somebody help me out with grade boundaries... What does UMS mean? And how do you know if a grade boundary is low or high? Can somebody give me an example.

I saw my RE exam, the max mark was 75 and it was 65 for A*, 59 for an A.

What's the max UMS you can get in that exam?
Reply 1007
Edexcel boundaries released: http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Documents/GCE%20Composite%201306%20v2.pdf

And I've updated the OP.

We aren't expecting further updates today :smile:
Reply 1009
Unit 5 edexcel biology is so bloody high
Reply 1010
Original post by AGrumpyMole
What's the max UMS you can get in that exam?

Dont know what the pic i've uploaded is like, if you can actually see it clearly or not. But my exam is the second to last (4B).

All it says is MAX = 75rsz_1grade_boundaries.jpg
Reply 1011
English literature A* boundary might be too high for me unfortunately.
Original post by xxKiaraxx
Non MEI :smile:

Original post by Namige
I think C4 boundaries are as low as they've ever been :smile:

Yayy:smile: I really should just look, but I'm so scared!!
does anyone know if there's any way of seeing UMS boundaries on edexcel and ocr (for AS)? i.e what would be 85 UMS and 90 UMS etc. instead of just the UMS for each grade? Thanks! :smile:
Can someone please tell me unit 5 and unit 1 biology edexcel please the links aren't working on my phone. Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
55/75 for an A in Core4. Are AQA joking? That was the hardest paper to date and the grade boundaries are up from January. I thought they'd be lower :frown:
Reply 1016
Aqa english literature is way to high :frown::frown::frown:
Reply 1017
Original post by Llewellyn
Edexcel boundaries released: http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Documents/GCE%20Composite%201306%20v2.pdf

And I've updated the OP.

We aren't expecting further updates today :smile:

Hi
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding these boundaries

41O3D.png
http://puu.sh/41O3D.png

Is the top one on C3 the replaced paper? Although the bottom one says (Paper 01R) I would expect the replaced paper to have lower boundaries.

Can you clear things up for me? Thanks!
Edexcel chemistry grade boundaries are really high especially unit 5. seriously like wtf 80 out of 90 for an A*, 74 out of 90 for an A (which is a mark greater than he A* grade boundary for june 2012, 2011 and 2010). Are they on meth or something? can someone please tell me that i'm not overreacting because although it was a long time ago, the exam wasn't anymore difficult or easier than previous summer exams. i mean ffs edexcel, you ruin everything
Reply 1019
Original post by Skipper23
Can someone please tell me unit 5 and unit 1 biology edexcel please the links aren't working on my phone. Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unit 5-
57 C
63 B
69 A

Unit 1-
48 C
53 B
53 A

Quick Reply

Latest