The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy96
Ouch, that's pretty damn high! Good luck, you'll be absolutely fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least maths and history are being nice to me, I need 76ums for an A I think I'll be able to get that. Cheers you too :biggrin:
The A2 Edexcel chemistry boundaries are ridiculously high!!! :mad:
Original post by starlight4711
I have received an email from my insurance today about the next steps of joining them, acoomodation etc. I think this is proof that I did not get into my firm. I really really really needed to get into my firm. Oh God I am already crying before results day....Is this normal to receive such kind of email from insurance universities just before results day or does that mean something else ?

I don't think this means anything as I got such email 1 month ago.
Reply 7543
SO...... what's everyone's plans for tonight?
Reply 7544
Yes! I am liking these edexcel and aqa grade boundaries :smile:
Original post by Robbie242
Yes but papers such as C1 have 01R next to them and C1 wasn't lost in the batch, case closed

That's because that's the international version, I don't know if it's something new? They have two versions of each paper for the UK and abroad I believe!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ikz94
SO...... what's everyone's plans for tonight?

BBCR1, cup of coffee and wait for the sun rise.
13547_10201874243487187_1256339283_n.jpg
I don't understand the "01R" papers. If they are international then why didn't I take it as I'm taking my A-levels in Spain?
Reply 7549
Original post by dan94adibi
BBCR1, cup of coffee and wait for the sun rise.

Hi 5 on radio 1 I've been occupied with voluntary work for 3 weeks so this is like the first time I'm on the net and im **** bored already LOL! Fill me in any new tracks?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lorem Ipsum
I knew our paper was straightforward and that it would be higher than normal, but that 56/70 for an A is just evil. That's some comfort, although my hope is that the lower than usual boundary for Unit 4 geog will help to compensate a little :/.

That is evil. But as i've said before, boundaries are determined by a bell curve so that just means everyone would've performed well. Also i'm getting a bit confused, i'm guessing you mean AQA geography or something? On edexcel the unit 4 boundary is very high this time around :s
Any edexcel examiners reports out?
Reply 7552
Original post by AhmedDavid
AQA Is confusing me a little bit guys can someone help me out. It says that the marks are the scaled marks what does that mean

and how do I get what raw marks it is for an A in Chem 1 Chem 2 and Chem3X

Thanks in advance :smile:

The AQA layout sucks, I'm using the converter instead
Original post by kevsamuel
I don't understand the "01R" papers. If they are international then why didn't I take it as I'm taking my A-levels in Spain?

Which paper did you sit? Your time zone isnt too far off from Britain. It's ones in Malaysia or that far away
Reply 7554
Original post by Alii_786
Nah, it's still important - can still determine your future, Uni will look at them! I'm collecting A2 results, determining my uni place :/ Failed my driving test :frown:

Aww sucks about your driving test, but how many lessons did you have and what went wrong? Also I am sure you'll do awesome tomorrow :smile: and what subjects did you do?
Does any body have the OCR grade boundaries or know when there going to be release? the ocr website is rather hocum...
Im not liking the edexcel grade boundaries at all :'(
Reply 7556
Hi sorry, can anyone link me the edexcel grade boundaries, cant find them anywhere
Original post by kevsamuel

Because you're not too far away and will have been able to sit the exam at the same time. Fro the other post "Where the paper code is followed by “01R”, the paper was sat in countries 6.5 hours to 9 hours ahead of the UK."
Original post by dan94adibi
Edexcel economic students ~ how are we all feeling?

Happy :smile:, was worried Unit 2 would have insanely high boundaries like the previous years but it's not the case.
Original post by mg2012
Hi sorry, can anyone link me the edexcel grade boundaries, cant find them anywhere

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/documents/gce%20composite%201306%20v2.pdf

Latest