The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dan94adibi
Doing AS or A2.
Unit 2 is nice. 60/80.
Unit 3 seems dreadful though.

AS. And 67/80 for 90 and 74/80 for 100!
Original post by Jayqwe
Aww sucks about your driving test, but how many lessons did you have and what went wrong? Also I am sure you'll do awesome tomorrow :smile: and what subjects did you do?

I've had more than 30 lessons, don't know how many exactly - I'll double check for you, but had a major for left corner reverse and at a junction :frown: Have you booked yours?

Hope so, not in a right state of mind now to collect my results :frown: I'm collecting results for biology,chemistry and maths. What about you?
Good luck for your results :smile:
Original post by .JJ
After looking at all the relevant boundaries, I'm nowhere closer to working out if I got ABB, BCC or anything in between

I'm exactly the same aha
Original post by Satta101
Which one is better to check for clearing, the telegraph paper or the app?

Personally I'd say the app as it will be constantly updated
Original post by StuartMannick
My college recognised my hand writing issues due to medical factors and immediately had me assessed to use a computer in exams, best decision they have ever made.

Sounds like they were pretty on top of things! I don't have a medical reason, I've tried to improve my handwriting all my life but it's never worked :redface:

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Be happy, you probs got your A* :wink:

I'd be really happy if I did!! :smile:
Any grade boundaries released for CCEA?
Reply 7586
For Edexcel what is the difference between paper 01 and paper 01R?
What does the R stand for please??
Reply 7587
Original post by Alii_786
I've had more than 30 lessons, don't know how many exactly - I'll double check for you, but had a major for left corner reverse and at a junction :frown: Have you booked yours?

Hope so, not in a right state of mind now to collect my results :frown: I'm collecting results for biology,chemistry and maths. What about you?
Good luck for your results :smile:

I actually have only had 2 hours worth of driving lessons I will need at least 30 more lessons :tongue: and those are pretty hardcore subjects, I do Applied ICT, Chemistry, Economics and Mathematics. What course are you looking to do at Uni? You will do fine tomorrow, don't let the driving test get you down, the average person needs like 45 hours worth of lessons anyway
Original post by TDL70

R stands for international papers with 01R are international
Reply 7589
Original post by TDL70

Isn't it international
Reply 7590
Is it me or is this day dragging...
Original post by hvrey
Is it me or is this day dragging...

I've been coasting through every day, but this day. Is horrible.
I think we need to add this whole 01 and 01R shizzle to the OP otherwise I will go insane
Reply 7593
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Same, even work (which is usually busy) seems as though it has stopped in its own slow motion time warp.
Original post by RememberMeWhen
Any grade boundaries released for CCEA?

They never ever release raw grade boundaries publicly so I wouldn't hold my breath.
Reply 7595
Why are edexcel biology grade boundaries high. Im never going to get an A. Really wished I hadn't looked now I think ive done worse than I thought. Damn you exams :angry:
Reply 7596
Original post by m rowe29
Do you have the link for the AQA grade boundaries? I couldn't find it on google, thanks!:smile:

http://store.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2013.PDF

:smile:
I cant believe we're getting our results tomorrow....Ive been watching this thread since "58 days to go" :eek:

Am I the only person that feels...nothing right now?? Like im not nervous or anything. Ive accepted the fact that I deserve what i get and if that means an E then so be it..Im waiting for my AS btw...
Original post by Robbie242
I think we need to add this whole 01 and 01R shizzle to the OP otherwise I will go insane

We also need to add the websites to the OP because too many people have asked without checking the first page!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish

I started watching Game of Thrones yesterday, haven't really thought about results at all since then :tongue: Going out later with friends too so that should take my mind off it a bit...eon't be able to sleep tonight though!

Latest